40 Man raids camping WQ is ruining the game

The world and gameplay are completely broken when people resort to sharding and making 40 man raids to camp WQ’s. Not to mention raids camping FP and Main cities with guards that do absolutely nothing.

This is SUPER POOR gameplay design. If you want to encourage World PVP then actually develop the systems behind it so it’s not completely broken.

4 Likes

40 man raids camping WQ’s ? I’ve only seen small groups of 5 or 10. As for FP and cities it’s fair game on both sides that wpvp.To those that wanted wpvp you got.

3 Likes

People tend to exaggerate.

7 Likes

I’m sure glad you can see my screen and assume …

Houdi, also the bait n troll creator in posts like:

If you truly hate the game, you should unsub and if you truly need some help, i suggest seeking a professional. No offense.

Not only do you belittle Blizzard you also belittle other players generally. The bait and troll technique you are using to slap everyone in the face and offer no constructive feedback while having temper tantrums, is at best weak trolling… just my opinion.

12 Likes

:clap:Group.

Edit: And if there isn’t enough to fight back just come back later.

1 Like

That might be because you are alliance. You also might be on an alliance dominated shard.

I’ll check on that but from what i’ve seen it’s pretty 50/50 here.

1 Like

Turn off warmode until you are done your world quests.

5 Likes

Was it ruining the game when it was horde doing it?

5 Likes

Why wasn’t Horde crying about how wrong it was in war mode when Alliance were the complete under dogs? I remember reading stuff like:

• git gud, scrub
  • lol scrub
  • alliance sucks
  • somemore git gud, scub
  • if you dont like pvp turn off war mode
  • git gud, scrub

Now look at you. Crying.

4 Likes

To be fair there have been 20 - 50 people camping the voldun tortollan world quest all day. It changes factions every now and then, but it is constantly camped.

3 Likes

I’m glad I made you glad.

If it’s a legit 40 person raid, or even 2 raid groups thats all fine and dandy. We currently have a situation with a multiboxer with, no exaggeration 20 accounts. Even that isn’t against the ToS, but I’m pretty sure they are bots. I have screen shots showing that the group returns to exactly the same position after killing someone. They also are using defensive abilities at exact intervals. They should put a stop to that if it’s discovered.

40 on 1 is just warmode though, and thats just the way it is.

lol when a lv 20 troll alt is posting on the forums has nothing else to do but search my post history. You think I give a crap what you think or what your advice to me is? I don’t.

BFA has severe flaws in its game design … if you are too blind to admit it then that’s your own issue.

Aside from sharding-between-realms, that sounds like absolutely nothing changed about World PvP since Classic.

But, I read Alliance players saying those same things. Horde doesn’t own “childish” behavior, it’s not one sided. In fact the last time I actually read “get gud” was actually an Alliance player saying it, and before that you’d almost never see it. It’s a great talking point that isn’t based in a lot of truth.

1 Like

You’re usually crying about Alliance, I am happy to see you have finally accepted the fact that Horde players are just as immature.

Oh, when’s the last time I made a legitimate complaint about Alliance players that wasn’t just a playful jab at people ranting in a thread? Besides of your 300 posts I think almost 200 of them are you complaining about people saying “git gud”.

Do you know that this isn’t a new thing? It isn’t something that just started in Bfa and has never existed in the game previously?

Let me give you an example:

And that’s from 2015. I am sure there are people who can provide similar posts going back even further if they felt it was worth taking the time. When circumstances are right (such as areas currently or always without flight) then you will get pvp happening at flight points and other locations where the opposite faction congregates. Its world pvp, it happened on pvp servers and it happens now.

There is a fix. The much quoted one which can make life a lot easier for you.