4 realms full so far

Will they all be full before launch day?

No.

/10 char

2 Likes

Well considering they are full with only people reservung names id say there is a good chance. Im pretty sure there are alot of people that dont care about reserving a name and are saving to sub til it is launched.

6 Likes

Yes.
/11char

Exactly what I was thinking. On launch day who knows what will happen.

1 Like

Going by the reddit data, the pvp realms should have exploded within the first 5 minutes. But there is definitely a lot of people who don’t care about resubbing this early just to reserve their name. They will all be full guaranteed on release.

Anyone know if you can delete a toon to change the name on a full server. will it let you recreate it?

It will be full for the first week or so then it will die down. A lot of people who are playing are the younger generation who only played WoW since after Cata. They will not be able to cope with how slow paced the game is and will eventually get bored and leave.

3 Likes

Good question I’d like to know also.

You certainly can, but be quick about recreating it.

Edit: if you aren’t convinced, don’t try it.

Lol bruh, me and my friends are all 24+ and we are not leaving. A lot old bros in range of 30+ aint leavin either.

2 Likes

I wonder how retail players are effecting the server statuses.

its only going to get more and more

Yes. Did it already.

Herod will be low pop by November :rofl:

1 Like

1 month till COD 4 release after WoW Classic. So not only facing the 30 day sub ending, but also the biggest new release and update to the COD franchise in years. Yes… it will nuke numbers, and after it launches we will have a real idea who was just a tourist.

people who play classic will play cod yeah ok

After the streamers and their fanboys hit 60 all these anti streamer players will be forced to reroll.

The forum whining will be a sight to see.

Poking the bee hive will be something they’ll regret.

The new Cod looks terrible. Looks and feels like a cartoon yet is marketed as the modern warfare remake.

The old one looked and felt more realistic.

What does “Full” even mean with their Layering system? I have a suspicion it is essentially what they meant by “post warnings”, as we haven’t seen any other such postings anywhere: