4 realms full so far

Only a subset of the classic pop frequents the classic subreddit, let alone participated in the polls. Honestly, who knows what will happen and where people will go.

ur cool tho

How will they be forced to reroll? Your logic doesn’t follow. No one is forcing anyone to reroll. If players reroll, it is on them and it’s their choice.

2 Likes

Who else is going to fill them up… “before launch day?”

It wont be that accurate, sure, but it paints a picture nonetheless.

tis true

/10char

i didn’t resub yet, most of the people i know didn’t either.

1 Like

define them and who and we could have a…launch party xd

LOL no one cares about COD anymore bro.

“them” is the “people reservung names” that Boklarok was talking about.

oh, them could of been so much more.

Cataclysm launched 6 years after Vanilla. I guess they don’t make generations like they used to!

They better NOT have COD in classic. That wasn’t added until patch 2.0.7!

Cash on Delivery? It was in Beta!

(/sarcasm)

Ohhh, Red Snappah!

Aren’t they still made by young adults following their hormones and making dumb mistakes?

'Cause that’s how they made new generations back in the day.

But 6 years apart? Man, kids today start making new generations a lot sooner than back in my day.

I did not know that reddit was a credible source of information.

Maybe so… only time will tell.

Yeah, I don’t think it means much. You can still create a character on a “full” server, but you get this message…

“You have selected a full server which could result in a wait to play. You should consider selecting a realm with a low population.”

“Full” is probably just to entice people to roll on other servers to balance things out. But not sure if any realms will ever be truly full with layering. They can always let it spin up more layers.

Yesterday, when I was trying to log in and get my characters, I noticed that some realms were listed as “high,” and then later got reclassified as “medium.” So they can probably change the status at any time with a few button clicks. Probably doesn’t mean much with layering.

What is that supposed to mean? Do you think the survey data is fabricated? Why?