4 months to reach revered with The Enlightened

You know what, I never thought about it before but 4 months isn’t the longest time I’ve spent working on a rep since I do have Hydraxian Waterlords at exalted lol, though if you farm MC mog you could get that naturally.

1 Like

“Grind Dailies”. Mate, all there is is 10 mins worth of world quests; I barely even rare farmed and I’m 3k into Revered

2 Likes

Well, it does make sense that you’re behind on rep if you don’t do the things that award rep.

2 Likes

If were talking rep grinds… heres a word that will make you curl up in a fetal position… Netherwing.

6 Likes

I’ve done it but I don’t really remember it, maybe it’s one of those things where you repress a traumatic memory :laughing:

the fact that there is only 3 dailies up each day 2 on same timer and 3rd offset by a bit. means it takes at most 36 mins to do, and thats being a distracted cat that stops to AH every other mob kill.

1 Like

You’re gating yourself.
Imagine not doing 3 WQ’s per day then crying cause you don’t get stuff early enough.

Put some effort in, it’s the minimum.
Why should Blizz reward you for being lazy?

Don’t answer that, i know you’re entitled.

4 Likes

Black Prince rep from Pandaria would like a word, that takes over two years if you didn’t play during that expansion.

Hydraxian Waterlords would like a word, it takes something like 20 weeks.

Bloodsail factions would like several words.

There are toooons more time gates rep friends then Enlightened. I wouldn’t even call this one a grind honestly. It’s a few WQs a day to keep pretty much up to speed.

2 Likes

Play humans. Enjoy their Diplomacy trait.

I’m literally partway through Revered already. The patch has been out a month.

Exaggerate much?

6 Likes

Start grinding…I mean keep waiting

Weren’t you quitting like 6 of your complaint threads ago ?

5 Likes

After doing up to the current part of the campaign, the bi weekly, and some dailies I was up to 2500 into friendly to honored. I don’t feel like grinding this out either so I probably won’t. I think the rep gimmick in old mmo’s like this isn’t fun and I’ve been doing it for years now so I’ll prob just not do it at all.

I got revered the other day and I’ve only done the 3 daily world quests.

Idk why they stuck conduits behind rep grinds.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

And I’m already Revered. Sounds like a “you” problem.

1 Like

how can you do the pattern quests without doing the dailes or wq?

3 Likes

Doing 3 WQ’s per day isn’t grinding, you’re just lazy to take 15 minutes and do them.

He’s most likely lying to get attention, tbh.

2 Likes

Man these forums have so many people who rage hard core about this game for literal years on end.

1 Like

So you don’t do the things that give you rep and then complain it takes too long

:man_facepalming:

1 Like