4 months to reach revered with The Enlightened

For those who don’t grind dailies and just do the campaign and weekly patterns quest.

Is this what Blizzard call player engagement ?

Stop time gating content !

31 Likes

Does it actually take 4 months or are you exaggerating? 4 months even with doing dailies everyday?. Or did I read that wrong

1 Like

Yeah idk I did like 2 dailies back in week 1 but otherwise just campaign and patterns and I’m already 8/12k so… probably won’t take me 3 months to get the other 4k rep I think

1 Like

If We do not count the one time rep gains from Campaign quests, every week without killing any rare but doing all 3 WQs daily should net you;

1250(Weekly)
2625(3 WQs for 7 days, 125x3x7)
200(Antorus)

== 4125 rep weekly.

Dailies do not award rep. Treasures(except few 1 timers) do not award rep.

1 Like

Is actually super easy to get revered with Enlightened. If your complaining now, then you should see the silver covenant rep in wotlk.

12 Likes

I was already 10k into honored last Monday and hit revered on Tuesday. It was really short compared to other reps, it wasn’t really that bad.

7 Likes

Well, it is 12k from honored to revered. You get honored pretty much auto granted from doing the campaign. You get like ~3000 a week from doing just the weekly. It is 1 month with minimum effort. I don’t see what is so unreasonable about flying around and looting boxes a few hours a week if you want to do it faster. All they put in exalted was 1 mount, 1 tabard skin, and 1 overpriced rune that only saves 1 rune per hour for 50k. Gotta put in some serious pulls to make that pay itself off, crikey.

1 Like

What would Sunday be without a Ragemode exaggeration thread?

29 Likes

i hit revered on march 12th and now i am 6k into revered. all i did was storyline each week. wq each day and kill rares and raid bosses. 4 months seems a bit excessive. maybe if you do 1 wq every 2 days.

I don’t do WQ … I’m still 300 more to reach honored…

1 Like

yea most of the wq are really fast and everyday there is usually that one with a puzzle or you just tell pocopoc to autocomplete for like 9 pocopoc energy for 125 rep plus now you can get the enlightened contract for an additional 10 rep which counts towards every wq in game in sl.

“If I don’t play the content I don’t get the rewards!”

22 Likes

rage has got to be the worst, but evert time ppl take the bait

8 Likes

Well I got mine in less than 4 weeks so its not really a big grind.

Did you know that for those that dont do competitive pvp its hard to get glad?

3 Likes

You forgot to say you were quitting again.

8 Likes

I mean if you wanted the unity power in a timely manner you had to suck it up and do the WQ’s. I’m already revered and working towards exalted personally, and all I did was the WQ’s and the dailies, while doing some side massacring of the rares and getting chests. To try and nab some essentia, never got any sadly.

Can’t blame blizzard on a player made problem of not engaging with the content, I get their tedious too. Their basically on par with the launch world quests, yet if you wanted anything you had to do them over being stubborn. Then complaining about it when you realized you messed up by not doing them and have no quick way to recover.

Wow, fancy that! You don’t play the game and you make no progress! What a revelation!

That’s not a time gate. That’s a hallway that you’re refusing to walk through.

5 Likes

Being that I play maybe 2 hours a day and I am revered, no.

This is just someone that doesn’t want to play but wants too the rewards for playing, i.e. a troll.

1 Like

Maybe he just doesn’t like the methods by which you gain rep :slight_smile:
What if the only way to get rep was to do pet battles for 10 rep per win. Would people not want to play the game when they say that’s a stupid system?

4 months? thats nothing… did you know that if you dont even log on… youll NEVER get the rep required??? Stop making me play the game to get the rewards!

5 Likes