3v3 Participation seems LOW

Shuffle and Blitz would have been Farr more successful, with much higher participation of Blizzard did not abandon it to allow 3rd party websites to over run the brackets with RMT boosters selling ratings for cash.

there are ways to increase participation,

solq should of never existed, just regular 3s with a soloq option and a que as team option at the end of each 3s game

people would rather die on this weird gearing hill and pretend its some actual form of progression

as someone who has said they’ve needed rated bg soloq for years, idk how you arrive at bg bliz, its so weird, all they had to do was scale down regular bgs and make objectives cap faster

idk how they arrived at the bg blitz dumpster fire

its all just so fried man

1 Like

PREACH. I agree 100%

The arena crowd is far more civil than the BG crowd. Even the people who I don’t necessarily get along with and I manage to coexist in relative harmony. When someone here gets mad at me they call me a Rival. When someone in an RBG gets mad at me they threaten to murder me IRL then spend 45 minutes looking through Drustvar and whispering me asking how much I paid Flapz to queue. lmao

3 Likes

I once had someone get so mad they linked their W2 form to try and prove they made more money and then was angry enough to send pictures of their brown starfish with cheeks spread. Truly unhinged behavior.

7 Likes

Low cr high exp every single time and its a meme

Get invited until you lose and get kicked

Do you really enjoy that?

No absolute bad take. Pvp people fought for pvp only gear in pvp for a reason

I know what you mean. lmfao RBG players are why I started doing arena to begin with. I actually networked my tail off season 1 of SL, ended up in a few Discords with people you’d likely be able to get Hero with in one season or another. On a day by day basis these people turned on each other, would be best pals one day, the next they’re doing some pretty unforgivable things to each other over something that happened in a video game. I… decided I was better off associating with other people. lol

3 Likes

And look what happened.

1 Like

HAAAA OMG THATS HORRID!!! Now thats funny!!! Ty for making me spill my coffee.

what LOL?

you acting like solo q is place where no one flames anyone

delusional lmao

Idk whatever it is you thought hapoened but I can assure you it wasnt because pvp gear is BiS for pvp. Your idea is absolutely bad and goes against pvp.

Don’t have to play more than 1 game with them tho.

1 Like

damn.

Sometimes I feel down, but then It aint so bad afterall.

Life’s great compared to this LOL

Feel like it was a dk player

Nerf disc priest and hpally or buff other healers and you’ll see participation go up.

This is where RSS failed for me. You have to play 3 games with them, and 3 against them (coupled with healer MMR being crappy by design).

I’d have actually probably played more RSS had it been basically rated skirms. 5 more games is a lot to have to sit through when you’re tilted, or if you win the first 3 then you’re angst about needing to at least get 1 more so your time isn’t wasted.

But one and done? Have a bad game, you can just stop playing for a while.

Those are rounds.

You’re just never going to get any better, are you man? lol

2 Likes

Having a rough day, champ? Hope it gets better for you.