396 resto shaman looking for weekend raid team

Hello friends,

I am a 396 ilvl resto shaman / 379 ilvl holy paladin looking for a weekend raid team.
Former raid leader of top 100 raid teams on Mal’Ganis during Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria, and integral member of an awesome raid team during Warlords.
I took a break during Legion, but now I’m back and ready to raid.

I am available to raid during the week in the evenings until 10:30pm Eastern time. But I’d prefer to raid on the weekends (available any time on weekends).

Logs are available for both characters.
I know I’m a bit under geared, but I’m not looking for a carry. Just looking for a place to call home.

I’m a dedicated team player with tons of mythical level experience.

My paladin is Xarkia on Thrall: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/Xarkia

Hey there. Not sure if your times can be different for the weekend or not. Leaving some quick info for ya incase.

I run Raidsense on Area 52, we have a weekday team that definitely is outside of your timeframe, but we’re adding a weekend team, it is intended to be more casual so not sure if that’s your thing or not either.

Basically building a second team that will do heroic and mythic content (not pushing mythic hard though for this team) that will be raiding Fri/Sat 11pm-2am EST.

I figure this is out of your time frame but just thought I’d check in case since there’s no specifications for weekend time.

Either way best of luck in your search!

Balto#1148
www.raidsense.com

Hi Shamps,

Building something new that might be something you are interested in.

My name is QuickSilver, the GM for a new up and coming guild Somebody Toucha My Baguette. Comprised of returning Mythic level raiders, we are gearing this team towards repetitive Mythic Progression with the ultimate goal of repetitive CE from tier to tier. Built around a specific set of ideals that we work hard up front and have fun while doing it. All the while never forgetting, that this is just a game. Here is some basic info you will need to know about us:

Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Area 52 [Horde]

Semi-Hardcore

Atmosphere: We absolutely love to joke around around and blow off some steam, but we still have a respect for each other and the game.

Looking for: Exceptional raiders who understand and are comfortable working in an aggressive environment for a common goal. Primarily RDPS and TANKS but spots are open for other roles.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 400

• Neck level of 38

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at predetermined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

• M+ Experience w/ Raiderio (Definitely not required but it is just going to help you long run.)

• Availability outside of raid. (We will run splits, M+, and events outside together quite often, and keep in mind with our goals in mind, you will not make it on the raid team if you only play within our raid times.)

If this interests you, feel free to add me!

Contact Info:

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901

(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Or my Co-GM:

(BTag) Audball#11105

what times are you available on the weekends? and do you wanna go ally?

Hello there Shamps! I would love to chat with you. :slight_smile:
Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders [RL is 4/9M this tier] and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
If you are new or returning to the raiding scene, do not hesitate to contact us! We are willing to work with people who are willing to learn!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
RShaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Hey there Shamps!

The guild I am recruiting for is Horde side on the Thrall server, so bonus for your paladin there if you end up liking us. We are currently 6/9 H but are expecting to down Mekkatorque tonight and getting some progress on Stormwall, so we are steadily progressing. We sport a small roster currently which we augment bringing in friends and the occasional PUG to contribute to our consistent progress. With a steady in-guild roster and once H Jaina is defeated and we obtain our AotC, we are looking to casually push into Mythic to fill the void between tiers. Our raid times are 8-11 PST on Fri and Sat evenings (11-2 EST).

If that sounds good to you, feel free to add me on BNet: limbrok#1655 or message me on Discord: limbrok#1898

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Shamps,

Would you be willing to go Alliance? Either of your healers would be more than welcome. We Raid until 10:30PM on Thur and Sun nights… I know you are looking for weekends but maybe 50/50 could work for you =)

Please check our info below, Thanks!

Really hoping to find something by next week :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

The Barber Shop H5/9 - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
After a few months away on hiatus, The Barber Shop is rebuilding and we are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our guild progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys or playing online board games, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
1x Healer (Restoration Shaman, Discipline/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin)
2x DPS (Warlock and Warrior’s are strongly encouraged to apply, but we are considering all DPS options at this time)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Mainly looking for a mythical team

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

Is it raining?

Hey Shamps,
We’re a weekend guild on Mal’Ganis, we raid Saturday 11:00-2:00pm and 3:00-6:00pm Central Time. Currently 2/9M. We’re in need of a holy pally. If you’re interested I’d love to chat. Yuebe#1363

Hey Shamps, our Weekend Team is looking for a Resto Shaman.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin,

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam

Its such nice weather in Orgrimmar today

Hi there, If you are interested in faction changing (services are still on sale) we have an immediate opening for either an rsham or hpal, check out our recruitment page.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

The weekend is coming.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567