393 Prot/Holy Pally LF Guild

Crazy as it may seem I am a US EST player who likes to play at 4:00am EST (early riser) and am looking for a guild to do some consistent Heroic raiding the rest of the expac. If my calculations are correct via Google, that would make it @ 7:00pm Aussie/New Zealand time that I would be available to raid. I have been pugging this since BFA droppped as I just haven’t found the right fit. I am currently 9/9N and 3/9H as a tank, however, I am just as capable in Holy spec as that was what I ran with in Legion and have done some in current content in also. I realize there may be some ping issues but I have seen it “only” go as high as 225ms or so while pugging with some Aussie guilds.

Thanks for considering and if my time calcs are incorrect, please let me know with care!!!

Hello bro,

Esprit is a Mythic Raiding Guild that is looking for committed Raiders like yourself to push for Cutting Edge each tier. Drop me a pm in bnet and lets have a chat to explore possibilities!

We would love to have you as a Holy Pally
pewpewpew#1884

Thank you and will do.

Hey there Jozay!

Aerys over on Barthilas is a Casual Mythic True Blue Aussie raiding team who raid 2 nights a week.
Wed Thurs 8pm - 11pm AEDT or GMT+10.

We are in need of a backup Tank and a flexible Holy Offspec and you could definitely suit!

Add me if interested. Treebucket#1896

Hi Jozay,

Are you looking for a more relaxed, late night raiding guild? If so, Mythica sounds like the guild for you! More on the guild below:

We’re currently 9/9N 9/9H BoD. We’re in the process of building up our raid team to go into M.

We raid Wed - 21:45 - 01:00 SvT and Thurs- 21:45 - 01:00 SvT. I know our raid times don’t fall in line with your preferred times, but thought I’d throw us out there anyway :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, you can reach out to us on the contacts below:
BNet:
Rizza#6791
Noorraa#1819

Discord
Rizza#3896
Noorraa#0248

Have a good one!

Heya!

We are looking for a Holy Paladin :slight_smile: more info can be found here: <Fate> Heroic Only - #7 by Pikella-nagrand

Hey Jozay :slight_smile:
Seedless Watermelon on Saurfang (7/9H) are looking for a tank for heroic and to continue into mythic.

We raid 7-9:30pm AEDT (6pm start AEST)

Please add my btag if you want to talk more! Tates#1231

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders that have pushed through Mythic Uldir and now we are ready to enter Mythic BoD.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 400. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 1/9M BoD.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce
We are looking for 6 players to progress as a full 20-Man group through Mythic:

1 Tank: Death Knight / Paladin / Monk / Druid
2 Healers: Priest / Druid / Paladin preferred
2 Melee and 1 Ranged DPS

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time):
Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Sunday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Monday: 7:30pm - 10pm

Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!
Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang
Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

hey dude, chasing a tank over here.

Caffeinated is currently recruiting new members for its core raid team. Some core Raider positions have become available and we are looking for some reliable and competent Players to join our ranks.
Currently 9/9H and 1/9M. We are a 2 Night-a-week Raiding guild. On off nights or even after raid we often do M+. We take people from all walks of WoW life but as of this post, the priority is Raiders.

Our Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm ST - AEDST
Thursday 8-11pm ST - AEDST

Classes we are recruiting:

• Any Confident Tank
  • Shaman
  • Warlock
  • RANGED DPS - 1-2

Role Priority
Tank- High
Ranged DPS - HIGH
Melee DPS - Low (Select Classes only)

A few things we are looking for in our members;

• Very little drama
  • Come to Raid Progression focused and prepared (pots, flasks, food, runes etc.)
  • Know the Fights
  • Be Punctual
  • Know your class and aim to improve yourself - Feel free to ask Questions, Our core team has a good knowledge base between them.
  • Able to take constructive criticism

We are a pretty chilled group who like to have fun and joke around but when it comes time to get into content we are focused on the job at hand.

For more information please contact any of the Officers in-game, leave a post here or add me on Discord @ Ursok#1546 or in game Egad#1317