~390 Priest Looking for Guild (PvP, M+, Raids)

Hey everyone

I’m looking for a guild to literally do all the end game material with. I’ve been PVPing lately and running dungeons but i feel like I’ve yet to experience any real end game material.

I mostly play in Disc, but know all three specs really well.

I started playing classic in 2005 and played through BC when I stopped. I would comeback for a cup of coffee in the subsequent expansions ending in MOP but that’s about it. I just started again in BFA and I’m enjoying it so far. Honestly i don’t have much raiding experience but i pay attention, learn easily and don’t get butt hurt over criticism.

You would be welcome in Silentium!

About us

We raid primarily Heroic as we are all mostly working adults and don’t really want to devote the time to Mythic progression though we may dabble in some if numbers permit it. Raid times are Tues - Thurs, 7:30 to 9:30 server time.

• We are an all inclusive guild; people from all walks of life are welcome and should feel free to be themselves.

• We don’t discuss politics or religion.

• We believe in being respectful to each other and in chat.

• We have fun.

As mentioned, we are adults so while our chat is respectful in guild and discord, it’s definitely NSFW or young ears.

We are open to all classes and roles to join and make some new friends!
We are in particular need of people who want to raid. All classes and roles needed for raid except for Mage currently.
We run Keys, Mog runs, and a little PvP as well as raiding.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to contact me here or in game! Hope to see you soon! Message anyone in guild for an invite.

ya that sounds great, outside of the thursday slot which overlaps with some irl stuff, ill send you a tell in game

Jameson#1835 or whisper anyone in Silentium for guild invite. I have been really busy this week and have only really been on for raid.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: