388 Resto/Boomy LFG

Yo guys. 388 Resto/Boomy druid here.

TL:DR Looking for people that enjoy playing together regardless of content. Willing to move factions/servers if needed. Have raiding (low mythic) / m+ (+15s in legion) experience but need to work my way up again (won’t take long, just need to get comfortable again). Currently just want to work my way up to being comfortable doing keys again, but plan on raiding again in the near future. Would prefer no smaller than a medium server because “medium” servers can practically be dead now (thanks blizz).

Long Version :

History of Raiding : MoP: LFR, WoD: Light Normal/Heroic raiding (pugs), Legion: AoTC EN, ToV, ToS, and ABT - 2/11M ABT, BFA: Uldir: 4/8H.
I took a break during NH and Uldir so I don’t have AoTC for those.

I tend to flip back and forth every expansion and a half or so between healing / dps (primarily melee) WoD-ToV I was Hpal main and in ToV I swapped to Sin Rogue and the rest of legion was played on that. I’m currently back to healing though.

History of Me : I started playing in Dec 2006 and have been around basically since. I’ve taken a couple extended breaks here and there but as of recent I haven’t been gone longer than a month. I considered myself a mega-noob until WoD when I finally started figuring things out (to be fair, I was but a wee child when I started playing so I just never took the time to figure out what I was doing). I found a guild in Legion that I absolutely adored all the people in and had a great time because people did content with each other (raiding, m+, old raids, achieves whatever) we didn’t really care, we just wanted to play together. People were friendly, but we were all competent so we could joke around and still get stuff done. I’ve been out of raiding since about week 3 uldir (when I got 4/8H) and haven’t really done a ton of content because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to play

What I’m looking for : I’m really looking for a group of people that are friendly but competent, can do heroic content / m10s but aren’t mega try hards. People that can appreciate sick humor/foul language are appreciated, but not necessary. I can tone myself back if needed (I’m in my mid 20s so you know… college age humor stuff)? I’d like to start raiding again eventually but am currently wanting to focus on m+ content, but pugs are generally clueless and I’d really like a group to learn this stuff with again to get back into it.

I’m more than happy to try my hand at boomy if there’s not healing spots available (I primarily play melee or healer and don’t have a whole lot of experience with ranged, but will do what needs to be done).

Again, I’m not quite ready to commit 2 nights a week to raiding YET but think I will be soon.

Can supply Logs for most of the characters I’ve played in recent history (at least the important ones) if requested.

If you’ve read this far I really commend you because I tend to be pretty wordy when it comes to these kinds of posts. I just really hope that adding all this additional information will be helpful in YOU making sure you’re finding the right person for you guild and for ME to find the right guild.

About Us:
[Unbelievably Average] was founded by three friends recently after looking for a change of pace. We are all former heroic raiders looking for consistent results while having a good time. Our main goal is to provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those looking to get mad loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. Outside of raiding we also do a lot of m+ and are always looking for new people to run keys with. Even if raiding isn’t what you want to do we can find a good spot for you! We also have a guild discord that we are very active in and are willing to help new people and former raiders learn BFA!
What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of forming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.
Progression
N/A (still forming)
Point of Contact
Buddychrist#8687 -Discord
BuddyChrist#1323 -Btag

Sag#5550 -Discord
Sagin#11184 -Btag

Jucams#5204 -Discord
jucams#1333 -Btag
We currently have enough people and do our m+ 10s each week! Contact me if interested. US - Stormrage

1 Like

CAW

Hey Imsy,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for Heroic BDA! We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] < Pigeon > - Sargeras

If you are interested please contact us at:

BNET - Blake#13949
BNET - Stormfyre#1208
DISCORD - discord.gg / SUxhfVs

Sincerely,
Blake

Progression: 9/9 Normal, 4/9 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm CST

CAW

Hello Imsy,
“Call of Booty” is A Very PVE Driven Guild With some PVP. We need Heals and Ranged DPS for Raid Groups, and Mythic + Groups We are Always running Mythic+ To Keep all members Geared for Current Content. ~GM MENN

DISCORD: MENN#2564

Btag: BIgmacmacdad#1704

AVALANCHE
Horde
Area-52

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are Currently 7/9 H 9/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are currently looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Hellooooooo Imsy!

We’re an active guild that’s always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you’re interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

is a 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello Imsy,

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We have a decent mix of raiders, players leveling, players leveling alts, casual players, PvP nuts, a little bit of everything. We try to help our players in any way that we can either get ready to raid, gear up for M+, gear from M+, get better at PvP…we’re all in this together. As far as your spec, I appreciate that you’re willing to try something that isn’t your main focus, boomkins are very useful right now but WE ALREADY HAVE TWO, so if you’d want to go that route, great, if not, that’s great too, you could stay Resto if you’re more comfortable healing. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@@

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Chaodsbeards raid group sounds like a good fit for you! We’re 6/9 H

8pm - 11pm Thursday EST (Tuesday is a pick up day to push progression otherwise it’s Mythic+ night)
7pm - 10pm Server

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is small raid group that thrives on progression experience. We take a healthy serious approach to raids with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means coming prepared to the fights, willing to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few new raiders for Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups. (Beards not required join)

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. We normally bring applicants on a trial raid or mythic+ before acceptance.

Openings:

Retribution Paladin: High
Rogue: High
Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: Medium
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Other strong applicants will be considered.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Because we’re currently only raiding heroic content, we welcome folks who cannot make the move to Galakrond/Blackhand but would still like to join our team. We still expect our cross-realm raiders to regularly participate in raids. We use Slack for organization.

About Aegis:

Aegis was founded on Galakrond in 2009, when a group of new friends wanted a place to collaborate, relax, and see new content together. We are now old friends, but we still like doing those things. Due to Aegis’ large roster and multiple raid teams there is always some one for mythic+, raids, and pvp.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Hi Imsy,

If you are not up for jumping straight into progression raiding you could run our alt night or farm bosses tuesday for a bit and see how it goes and then add the second day later if you wanted. Check out our info below on times.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

1 Like

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

1 Like

Howdy,

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of a healer and dps. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581

Hi there Imsy :slight_smile: I appreciate your detailed post! I’d love to chat further to get a better idea of what you are looking for and if the guild I am recruiting for would be a good fit for you. To give you context and things that jump out at me right away:

We do raid 2 nights a week, which I know you said you aren’t quite ready for yet, so that’s something to consider. These times are Fri/Sat 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and we do get AotC every tier with some casual (emphasis on casual) and do have a handful of raiders who do enjoy doing keys and other content throughout the week.

Also, it is a Horde guild on a very populated realm (bittersweet news hopefully since you want a full server, but we are Horde).

If those things you are fine with, feel free to add limbrok#1655 to BNet to discuss further. If not, no hard feelings :slight_smile:

Hi Imsy,
I hope you find what you’re looking for =) I have a guild of friends who feel like family =)

We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid as real life happens =(

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week… I’m sure we can get you comfortable with keys again. We like people to play what they enjoy so flipping mains isn’t a problem as long as you can keep up your heals / dps =)

For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Sick and Foul Humor? We have that covered.

Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
RShaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Hey there Imsy! :smiley:

My name is Val and I’m a member of the mod team from Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest – Alliance) and I think we could be a good fit for you.

We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and raid normal or mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. I understand that you may not be ready to commit to raiding two nights a week for the time being and that is perfectly fine. During Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and for Battle of Dazar’Alor we are 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic. We plan to keep gradually working our way through heroic but not to push mercilessly through so that it becomes more of a chore for our members than fun. We are mainly looking for DPS to help fill out our raid team currently.

Outside of raiding we do a mixture of other content from mythic dungeons, island expeditions, transmog runs, alt levelling and legacy/mount runs. We’re a close knit group of friends and we generally just love to hang out with each other regardless of what we end up doing. Our members range from long time players to newer players so there would certainly be room for you to get back into those mythic keys gradually.

Our guild is run through Discord for the most part so we do ask that you come join us there to be involved. We spend a lot of time just simply chilling in Discord but there is certainly no pressure to jump in voice chat and unmute if you don’t wish to. We welcome you to come and chat with us and if you find that we click we would love to have you eventually transfer or level a character on our server.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209 if you’re interested.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a wonderful day!

Guildy <3

Hey there! I’m the GM of a small guild on Dalaran looking for more people to hang out with. We were started by me and 4 other friends who just wanted to share resources and do random content, but we’re slowly building a lil community. For the most part, we do M+ and raid super casually.

We’re all around mid-20’s with a few exceptions, and have that same sort of foul-mouthed dank humor. We like to laugh while trudging our way through completing content with some light-hearted competition.

Honestly if you’re looking for pals to do stuff with in WoW, regardless of if you want to join the guild or not, you can message me at KingTonk#1499 on bnet! :slight_smile:

Hello,

My guild Mirrored reasoning is currently recruiting for raiding and mythic +. We usually run mythic plus on weekends late at night. Most of us are friends that have been playing together for years. Please PM through battlenet if you are interested in more information. Scarypriest#1255

Hi Imsy,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like a fit for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. A lot of us are prior CE raiders, with some US top 50, who don’t have the time or desire to play the mythic raid game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!