387 Rogue LF AotC Raiding Guild

Hello, I am looking for a core raid spot in a mostly casual/slightly semi hardcore Heroic/AotC raiding guild.

The dream is a guild that I can call my home, where I can talk and laugh and make friends, and raid for years to come. Where we can be serious enough to down the bosses, but not too serious to where the game stops being fun.

I would prefer to stay Alliance, but will gladly change servers after trial/acceptance.
This isn’t to say it’s a definite no to going Horde if I felt I found the perfect guild on that side.

The technical stuff:

Elsinth - 387 Assassination Rogue

Good with either a 2 or 3 night raid schedule
Preferred nights: Sunday through Thursday
Preferred times: Starting around 8/9 Est and no later than midnight Est

I’ve cleared 8/8 in Uldir on Heroic, and 2/8 on Mythic

Currently 7/9 in normal BoD
1/9 on heroic, with a couple close attempts on Jadefire

I am a long time player and I have been raiding for years.
While here would be where I talk myself up, I don’t think I have a super impressive raiding resume, but I am punctual and have great attendance. My dps is only decent, but I like to believe I make up for it by being pretty good at mechanics and generally not dying.

My btag is Elsinth#1992 feel free to add me

Thank you

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
If you’re ever interested in going Horde we might be a good fit for you!
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M) (7/9N)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and maybe a few DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M AOTC (7:30pm - 9:30pm EST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello!

We are looking for a rogue for our core. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Best of luck to you on your search, If you are interested in Horde guild we might be a good fit for you. See information below.

<Sixty Seconds to Wipe> of US-Greymane is a active progression guild Normal and Heroic. Guild was formed in 2006. We are actively seeking players who are willing to push content. We progress through Heroic after we clear Normal. We are 8/8 Heroic Uldir. Currently Progressing through Normal BoD and then through Heroic.

What we expect from you:

-attendance (even though we are casual raiding guild we can’t advance if the team is always inconsistent), outside of extenuating circumstances, we would appreciate a heads up if you are not able to make it.

-willingness to learning mechanics, the raid leader does a lot of prep, it would appreciated if you have some knowledge of the fights prior to the fight.

-Preparation, please supply your own pots and flasks. The guild members are friendly and will help out.

-ilvl at an appropriate level, we are not here to just help you gear to leave.

-positive and determined attitude (we don’t like to waste time, arguing does that, we want solutions to problems not add to it). We are always open to suggestions but know it is always the Raid Leaders final decision.

We raid:

Wednesday, 8:00 PM – 10:30 - 11 PM, Server

Sunday, 7:00 PM – 10:30 - 1130 PM, Server

recruiting needs:

Currently accepting all (higher priority on tanks and dps)

We welcome anyone interested in joining us. Contact Korsarrokahn - Greymane (Dravek#1410) if interested. or via discord @Dravek63#6357

Elsinth,

We here at < Hakuna Matata > are a family looking to gain more!

We’re semi-hardcore and are after AOTC.

Raid times:

• Tuesday 9pm-12am
  • Wednesday 9pm-12am

You’ll find us doing a variety of things throughout the week as well.

If this sounds interesting I’ve already sent you a friend request from Syronosin#1536.

Hi Elsinth,

You sound like you are looking to join a guild like ours so Ill be sure to add you. Here is our info below though.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
–5

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 7/9N 4/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Guild Name: Tortured

Server: Skywall (US)

Faction: Horde

Progress: Uldir - 8/8 N, 8/8 H BfD - 5/9 N

Contact: Battle tag Dustbunny#1996 or Discord dustbunny#1310

Schedule: Wed, Sun, Mon (9-11 EST) (6-8 Server) We are flexible with folks that have to leave early and or show up late as well as people that can only make 1-2 raids a week. Many of our members have families, different job schedules, and dynamic schedules. We are a casual group and want you to play what spec you would like to play. The player and person are far more important to us than the class/spec.

We hope to hear from you soon!

In strong need of a rogue for our team.

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Seems like we may have just what you’re looking for. You seem like the type of player we typically lean towards accepting. Would love to chat. Check us out and if you have interest please reach out on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Good luck to you in your search for a home. Hope to speak with you soon.

Hello Elsinth!

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 8/8 Heroic + 1/8M Uldir and 7/9 Normal encounters in Battle of Dazar’alor (so far! :slight_smile:) , we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic progression. We have achieved every AOTC since it was introduced!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

<Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Hey there,

< Ebon Flow > of Wyrmrest Accord is looking for an Assassination Rogue. We are a heroic-focused raiding guild that occasionally dabbles in Mythic raiding. We are a fun, active community, and I think you’d be a great fit.

Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier in Battle for Azeroth. We have cleared 4/9 Heroic BDA . In Uldir, we achieved AotC and farmed 2/8 Mythic regularly. We are an EST-based guild, and we raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8-11 EST . We also have an optional Sunday night normal farm raid at 8 EST.

We are interested in players who are 18+, laid-back, enthusiastic about raiding, and constantly working to improve themselves. We raid on a heroic level due to time commitment reasons, but many of us are former mythic raiders or hardcore players from early expansions. We recognize the value in keeping up with theory, analyzing our performance using external tools, and optimizing our play in-game. We do this not because we have any delusion of being hardcore, but because we want to have fun and clear in an efficient manner.

I would love to talk to you more about raiding and your WoW experience. If you’re looking not only for a dedicated raid group, but a great community, we’re the guild for you.

Please contact me on BattleNet at Luca#1187 or on Discord at Hrolnir#8191.

Talk to you soon!