385 Raging Tempest set gone?

But… Why move the Vendor at all?

2 Likes

Because it worked fine so they broke it and now no one can get upgrades at all.

8 Likes

Not a bad change, but saying something in the patch notes would have caused a lot less confusion.

Tell that to people who had their off hand weapons stay 359 while they lost their storm sigils upgrading their 385 main hand to an identical 385 main hand.

The vendor was broken, so the fix was making the gear work through upgrades.

That would be wonderful if the system worked, but it doesnt, it dont let you upgrade

Yep, but its completely bugged, at first I tried to upgrade and showed me the tooltip to the 385, but couldnt click because it say “this item cant be upgraded”
then reloaded, the rank 1/2 dissapeared and directly said this item can no longer be upgraded
I tried buying another but they are both the same, without the 1/2 and you cant even sell it back for the resource wasted
Completely broken indie sh1thole game
Nice job microsoft

What does Microsoft even have to do with this ?

Im sorry, but you are totally off topic with that question

Im trying to upgrade leather boots “waders of the raging tempest” and it says that this item cannot be upgraded anymore wth?

But you’re not with that comment ?

Microsoft literally has nothing to do with this. The fact you brought it up makes me question whether you just didn’t read the blue post and are trying to upgrade items you got before the patch during leveling, as is stated in the blue post to not be upgreadable.

storm sigil gear is just casual world quest random heroics gear anyways, does it really matter?

Actually not, its just the commendation on the bottom, the main issue is presented a priori, so, yes, out of line completely, and wrong, im not replying anymore to your comments since they are useless, fanboy

This, its broken, they didnt fix anything, just moved it to another place and now it doesnt work in any way, needs a hotfix rn

:thinking:

It happened to me too. But I repurchased the same item and went straight to Upgrade vendor and it worked.

But I made a ticket asking GM to refund me Elemental Overflow for buying the first ilevel 359 item that didnt upgrade.

Ok, ill just adress you one last time, but only because I’m a polite an patient person

“Yep, but its completely bugged, at first I tried to upgrade and showed me the tooltip to the 385, but couldnt click because it say “this item cant be upgraded”
then reloaded, the rank 1/2 dissapeared and directly said this item can no longer be upgraded
I tried buying another but they are both the same, without the 1/2 and you cant even sell it back for the resource wasted”
Up to here, main issue, arguments proving your opinion wrong
“Completely broken indie sh1thole game
Nice job microsoft”
Just the closing, almost a formality, 100% uninmportan and subjective
Yes, your response is useless, more useless than your previous comment, but useless nevertheless

i upgraded a piece earlier today with the storm currency now every single piece of gear i try say this item cannot be upgraded anymore

This did not work for me, the items are exactly the same

It’s also completely irrelevant as Microsoft is a completely different company uninvolved in World of Warcraft. If it’s “subjective”, it shows a gross lack of information gathering on your part, as you formed an opinion that happened to be completely divorced from reality.