384 spriest Lf 8.1 raid team, Horde

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey! Perception Check could use your shadow priest!
Turalyon US Horde - Mythic
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST!

Go ahead and get back to me if you’d like.
Praxi#11394

Hello Shadowalrus, I’d be interested to see you in action come next reset, see if you fit in with our raid core. We raid on a 2 day Schedule Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, 6/8M with sub 40% on Mythrax. If this peaks your interest, hit me up on bnet for some questions. Dcoy#1399

<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf. Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 5/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

hi Shadowwalrus :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

About The Guild

We are a guild that formed from a group of friends who played a ton of games together. We have raided through this tier and from a group with not a ton of mythic experience have made it to 6/8M. We want to take that a level up as we have gotten a taste of that success and are looking for some hungry players to join us. Our plan is to have a 24 man raid roster as we know that people run into real life issues and cant always make it with the goal being as fair as possible with rotating in and comp considerations. That and attendance and state of BFA has been extremely negative so we have faced a few raiders who were just not having fun and decided to cancel their sub. With that we know anyone who is still playing is the most hardcore of the hardcore and thats what we are looking for.

If you are tired of the typical guild format check us out.

Raid Times : T/W 9-12 EST but considering adding a third day.

Guild Planned focus:

PvE

This tier is coming to and end and we are currently 6/8M. Alot of our struggles have been around comp and attendance and we are working as a core to address this. Goal for the next raid tier is Cutting Edge.

PvP

We dont do much here. Some players are interested in Arena but thats a bit few and far between. Some have been gladiator or 2100+ at some point.

Community Focused:

We would also love to welcome anyone who wants to come play casually as well if its not the right time for you to commit to raiding or if you just want to play on your own schedule. We also play tons of games together including, League of Legends, POE, Blackops 4, and Ark to name a few.

What we offer:

• Discord Server

• Scheduled events

• Friendly community (but memes will be thrown so preferably not someone who is offended easily)

What are we looking for:

• Hungry players with mythic raiding experience

• Maturity - Dont Flame, Dont be Racist, pretty simple stuff.

• Coach-ability - No one is a perfect player and helping each other get there constructively is incredibly important

• Sanity - If you are an insane rage quitter this probably isnt the place for you. We are building so expecting a full mythic clear week one probably isnt realistic. Once we get on our feet expect big things!

-Roles : Seeking all roles are we are working to put the best 20 man roster together possible. If you are someone who is too proud to sit for the betterment of the raid this is probably not a good fit.

Here is how to join:

Add Takamamoru#1489 or Pre#1999 for more information or to ask any questions.

Hi Shadowalrus!

Great name! We’re exactly what you’re looking for! Give us a look, and contact us if you have any questions or would like to chat! Good luck!

Hey Shadow, looking at your logs could use you over here. We’re not Tues/Thurs but figured I would give it a whirl anyways. Info is below - interested fill out an app or contact me for any questions!

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 6/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

h ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

3/8M, 8/8H - Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST.

Discord: Veloth#8437 or Wizaro#8245

12-year well-established guild that matches your description quite well! We’d love to chat!

Hey Shadow!

Meme Dream Team (Horde-Illidan) is now recruiting!!

Who are we?

We’re a mature group of real life and in game friends looking to push content at a serious pace while keeping the number of hours played reasonable. We’re a fun and laid back group, while keeping the raid environment professional. We’re all adults with busy lives outside of WoW, so we want to maximize our time spent playing with progression raiding and mythic plus.

Why are we recruiting?

We’re looking to bolster our heroic/mythic core with exceptional players. Currently we’re looking for Ranged DPS for our mythic roster. We’re also looking for active players interested in Heroic raiding with the potential to become Mythic subs/cores. We want to create a competitive environment for our raiders so we are always improving and pushing forward. We want to assemble the best raid team possible based on performance. Officers WILL be looking at logs and assessing performance of each member (Core and Trials) NO spot is guaranteed, it must be EARNED . This approach allows us to ensure our players always stay sharp and strive to better themselves through friendly competition.

What are we, when do we raid, and what are our requirements?

We’re a mythic progression guild currently sitting at 8/8H and 5/8M. We are striving for CE in Uldir and all tiers moving forward on a TWO day raid schedule. We also have many players active in mythic plus pushing high keys.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm server time. (9pm EST) (6pm PST) Invites for raid start at 7:45pm server time.

(Sunday is an optional alt raid day 8-11 server time)

We require our raiders to been online and ready when invites go out with 90% plus attendance. If there is an issue and you may be late or unable to make raid, we ask that you alert an officer via the attendance channel in discord or through any other means. As stated before, we are all adults and we understand that life gets in the way sometimes. As long as the proper notice is given and it isn’t a regular occurence it’s a non issue.

We require that our raiders come prepared with ALL consumables. (Flasks, Potions, Runes, and Food.) We also require these to be used at ALL times unless instructed otherwise.

Our final requirement for raiders is that you MUST be completing at least one mythic plus 10 a week for the cache. We need this extra gear to help strengthen our raid each week. We have many active players running high level keys, and will assist anyone who needs help accomplishing this.

How do I apply?

We want YOU to make Meme Dream Team your new home. To apply either leave a comment on this thread, or contact an officer below in game to set up a meeting. (We’re usually on in the evenings 4pm -12 am) We’d love to get to know you and share a bit about ourselves to ensure a quality fit for both sides. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all exceptional players to apply. Hope to hear from all of you soon. :smiley:

P.S. We like memes…bring your A game.

-Basedraath.

Officers:

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)
Heatx#1241 (Purpyo)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)

Horde Area 52

Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 9pm to 12am EST

We are currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for our Mythic Progression team and would like to talk to you more. Please add my battle net tag: Bootee#1766

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset !

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

Hello there Shadowalrus, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Hello Shadowalrus :slight_smile: if you are still looking i would love to talk. My Guild pushes 10-15+ keys weekly and we raid Tuesday/thursday 7-10PST (6hrs per week). Currently building a very strong roster for our next tier and would love to talk to you about a possible home at No Thx we are very mature players age range from mid 20s - late 40s. Now i cant offer you a 8/8M guild but i can tell you this guild is like a family we Push AOTC every tier and have been slowly building a strong mythic roster. We have had sub 10% pulls on both vectis and Zekvoz but have been stuck pugging about 4 new players every week. With a Solid 20 man roster we would easily be 6/8M even tho we started late in Uldir. I know these players can do great things. We are not a cut throat guild but we do require people to be bringing their A-Game. Please contact me online or add me on discord i would love to talk more.

Discord: hop n pop#3606
Battlenet: Itsjustkevin#11711

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

Good evening Shadowwalrus. SGN on Area 52 is recruiting ranged dps for immediate raid spots. We are 6/8M Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST (10:30-1:30 EST). If you’d like any additional information about us feel free to add my btag @ Neutralcat#1646. Best of luck!

<One Shot Hype> 3/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM at Garjay#1690

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 [battle.net](http://battle.net/

We run Fri Sat so if that works maybe you would like to join us.

ADKGamers is an AOTC focused guild, we like to see the content before its passed, but we are also a more casual oriented guild, so we will likely never push into heroics. We love to do m+ outside of raid and have many members active outside of raid, we arent looking for people to raid log, but to participate with the guild.

We are on Mal’ganis Horde
We raid Fri-Sat 7-1030 CST. We often allow geared alts in farm content as long as it doesn’t hold us back and players dont need anything on their mains.
We are 8/8H Uldir and we will be pushing for AOTC in the new raid.

Feisty#11761 <— Bnet
Feisty#0882 <— Discord

<The Night Show> is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Heroic/Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and are looking for a active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!
Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

Recruiting: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue/Exceptional DPS

HUGE Priority: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 21+ years old. 365+ ilvl and 20+ heart.

Please contact Skoalmanck#1772 or MrRagerxx#1349 to see if we are a good fit.