384 spriest Lf 8.1 raid team, Horde

Horde Area 52

Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 9pm to 12am EST

We are currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for our Mythic Progression team and would like to talk to you more. Please add my battle net tag: Bootee#1766

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset !

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

Hello there Shadowalrus, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Hello Shadowalrus :slight_smile: if you are still looking i would love to talk. My Guild pushes 10-15+ keys weekly and we raid Tuesday/thursday 7-10PST (6hrs per week). Currently building a very strong roster for our next tier and would love to talk to you about a possible home at No Thx we are very mature players age range from mid 20s - late 40s. Now i cant offer you a 8/8M guild but i can tell you this guild is like a family we Push AOTC every tier and have been slowly building a strong mythic roster. We have had sub 10% pulls on both vectis and Zekvoz but have been stuck pugging about 4 new players every week. With a Solid 20 man roster we would easily be 6/8M even tho we started late in Uldir. I know these players can do great things. We are not a cut throat guild but we do require people to be bringing their A-Game. Please contact me online or add me on discord i would love to talk more.

Discord: hop n pop#3606
Battlenet: Itsjustkevin#11711

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

Good evening Shadowwalrus. SGN on Area 52 is recruiting ranged dps for immediate raid spots. We are 6/8M Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST (10:30-1:30 EST). If you’d like any additional information about us feel free to add my btag @ Neutralcat#1646. Best of luck!

<One Shot Hype> 3/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM at Garjay#1690

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 [battle.net](http://battle.net/

We run Fri Sat so if that works maybe you would like to join us.

ADKGamers is an AOTC focused guild, we like to see the content before its passed, but we are also a more casual oriented guild, so we will likely never push into heroics. We love to do m+ outside of raid and have many members active outside of raid, we arent looking for people to raid log, but to participate with the guild.

We are on Mal’ganis Horde
We raid Fri-Sat 7-1030 CST. We often allow geared alts in farm content as long as it doesn’t hold us back and players dont need anything on their mains.
We are 8/8H Uldir and we will be pushing for AOTC in the new raid.

Feisty#11761 <— Bnet
Feisty#0882 <— Discord

<The Night Show> is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Heroic/Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and are looking for a active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!
Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

Recruiting: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue/Exceptional DPS

HUGE Priority: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 21+ years old. 365+ ilvl and 20+ heart.

Please contact Skoalmanck#1772 or MrRagerxx#1349 to see if we are a good fit.