383 Warlock LFG

Hey Krelanis,

SuperStars (7/8M) raid 2 nights Sun/Mon 8pm- 11pm AEST, Alliance Frostmourne. Well-established Mythic raiding guild, with long-time members. Have a core lock spot available.

If interested contact me on Chassaria#1553

Hey mate,

Hypoxia is a new Progression focused guild on Barthilas looking to push content hard in the coming raid, Our aim is we want to push CE and clear content consistently and quickly.
Raid times will be Wed/Su/Mon 8pm to 11pm with the chance of a extra hour mon night to help push prog

Currently in need of a holy pally and ranged dps, Warlock being one of the most needed

If interested hit up either of us for a chat! walliver#1193 Jim#14149 Oilad#6206
Thanks for your time

Bump.

/10characters

Hi Krelanis, ill add you on battlenet. We are of in need of another lock. Currently sitting at 7/9N and 3/9H. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun with optional monday to wrap things up. 8:30pm til 10:30pm and will condense days when heroic and mythic is on farm. We have a pretty full team just need 1 or 2 people to set. Schnoz#11443 is my battletag and we are on Horde - Barthilas if you are willing to join.

Hey i sent you a btag add me and we can chat

[A] Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654.