383 Warlock LFG

Hey Krelanis,

<Hypersomnia> is a Horde raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M, i suspect by end of next week we will be 3/8M. We raid 7:30-10:30 server time on Wednesday and Monday nights.

We are currently looking for healers and ranged DPS to join our core raiding group.

Please feel free to shoot me a message or comment if you are interested.

We also invite any social members whether it’s for Mplus, our Thursday normal/alts run or pvp everyone is welcome.

Bnet: Kami#1280
Discord: Kaminogi#1743
I already popped you a bnet add, however I'll post here as well. If you can drop cookies without the raid reminding you, well I think we'll easily replace our current warlock with you ;)

Joking aside, if you don't want to read the long forum post. Pop me an add Alae#6631

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548269
We need a lock!

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 7/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8 N 8/8H Uldir

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
The Last Watch | 4/8M | We're Recruiting 1x Range (Pref Warlock) for Fetid Prog. High demand on Tank and Healers for M+++ (Provide Logs.) Wed|Thurs|Monday 8-11 pm SvT All Solid Casual Raiders Are considered for M++ and Heroic 8/8H run :) Btag : Sslayy#1148
hey mate, i've added you to bnet hope to chat soon!!

we are 8/8H and looking to being our mythic prog next lockout!!

see ya then!!
Hey!
<Erudite> 7/8H (Nagrand/Cael Horde) are seeking experienced players for raid progression and Mythic + Dungeons. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 9:30-11:30 SvT. We are a good bunch of people who sometimes get bit rowdy and have a good sense of bants, so we ask to keep an open mind. During raid flasks/pots/feasts may be distributed, but we also ask that you bring your own. If your interested give an officer a buzz!
LukeNairn#1530
<Ice Cream Truck> [4/8M] is a Frostmourne Alliance semi-hardcore guild with lots fun! including funded over/under gambling. we are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and M+ as Focus!
Raid times are Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 Server time. Considering all Classes but priority on RSham / HPala / RDPS

hit us up on:

Kev#1832
Tink#1985
v1cviper#1454
Leecopper#1568
Goodness, standing room only in here. Krelanis, if you happen to still be looking for a raiding home, I'd love to have a chat about whether Horizon on Khaz'goroth would be a good fit for you.

Feel free to add me, Azazel#1894, or check out our recruitment post below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769769692

Thank you, and best wishes.
<BENZ FRENZ> NZ/AUS Horde Barthilas 8/8H - 2/8 Mythic looking for competent Healers/Ranged DPS for mythic progression.

Raid times: 7:30 pm-10:30pm Server time Thursday/Sunday.

Please drop me a PM me battletag Pipifly#1497 (or whisper Deathpacito) GM - Hotmilky#1257 or on discord, Hotmilky#3551(or yosey#5884)
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 4/8M on Barthilas-Horde, however we also have a Heroic team that is 8/8H and just full clears heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hey if you're still looking, we're 2/8M, Wed/Sun 8-11 AEST.
FearForever#1650
Hey there,
Ctrl Alt Elitè (CAE) Horde on Barthilas are looking for some experienced Ranged DPS to join our progression team which is currently 5/8M, specifically looking for a warlock for an immediate raid slot

Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Sun @ 8:30pm - 11:30pm Oceanic server time

A little about us - we're a group of raiders that have the same goal in mind - progression.
We have been very active since MOP (finishing at server 1st) and WOD (top 10), however since then we took a break from the serious raid scene and just returned for this expansion.
Our aim remains the same, pushing prog to reach rank 1st if possible, however, as we're all working individuals and Life has priority - we will be happy with staying in the top 10 :)

We expect every player to understand what mythic prog truly means. We want players to understand mythic prog focused guilds are not just a guild that tries mythic raiding but actually understand there will be plenty of wipes, plenty of frustration, plenty of subbing in/out to achieve our goal of killing bosses at competitive pace in the realm.

If you are still looking for a home and are interested in us, please contact Priom#11710, zylaura#1178 or Antupaku#1326 for a quick chat!

Hello fellow warlock!

How great is LOSS?!
Also what do you think of the up and coming demonology king of sims meme?

If your intersted in raiding next to an equally competitive warlock on Barthilas horde, come check Aerys out.

We are a pretty laidback 2 nights a week raiding Wed/Thurs with monday available for offnight stuff.

We have all been playing the game for many expansions and are constantly min-maxing our characters in a similar way to yourself! Always keen for m+ too!

We need some more ranged dps and fellow warlock friend is always appreciated XD

HIT ME UP BROTHER
Treebucket#1896

< SAGE > guild LF DPS & Tank for Mythic progressions! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!:grinning:

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941

Hi Krelanis I am the leader of we are currently recruiting talented and experienced ranged DPS for our core team. We have recently moved to Barth and are looking to fill slots in our core roster.

Our raid nights are Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. We are currently 2/8M but wanting to push that further. If you would like to have a chat add my battletag sylaris#1121 and we can talk more.

Hey man,

Gibborim is a 8/8H Horde guild on Khaz’Goroth lookking for more raid 3 days a week weds/thurs/mon @ 6:30pm ST

Ive added you but my Btag is
Ace3rus#6982

Heya!

I’ll leave a link to our guild stuff so you can have a read there (if you’re still looking for a guild).

-Shi

Bump for 2019.