383 Warlock LFG

**Back and searching after a break in time for BoD. Feel free to have a read.**
I'm looking to get back into the raid scene for the first time since HFC on this warlock. I have HC experience as far back as WotLK and long for the days of MoP Destro. I am specifically looking for a core raid spot, and I am more than willing to switch between the three specs where appropriate to keep competitive.

I also know how to sim for potential upgrades, critique my own logs as mercilessly as need be, and keep up to date with relevant theorycrafting with every new patch (shout out to Lock One Stop Shop).

Since I've been stuck pugging normal Uldir and refuse to cave and buy a heroic carry, I have few relevant logs atm. That said, a quick WarcraftLogs check will tell you I'm parsing purple at the lowest (and 97% on G'huun by ilvl & spec, that's verifiable!), so I know what I'm doing.

What I'm looking for in a guild:
    Availability of a core raid position for a warlock
    Raiding 2-3 nights (NOT Friday/Saturday) starting no earlier than 7:00pm ST (server time)
    Quality banter (puns are encouraged)

What I can offer:
    [Create Soulwell], [Ritual of Summoning] and [Demonic Gateway] *cough* G'huun *cough*
    Preparedness for all raids (flasks, prepots, food)
    HC experience dating back to WotLK
    Willingness to push M+
    Willingness to speak in Discord
    A decent set of options for second geared raiding alt

Please add Natedog#12778 and hit me up for a chat.
Hypersomnia Horder - Barth - is currently 5/8 Heroic and looking for competent raiders wanting to achieve AOTC each tier and dabble in to mythic. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 ST and have an optional normal/alts night on Mondays. We are a very active guild that are often running mplus and arenas, we love talking rubbish and their is never a lack of banter. The guild is majority based in Brisbane but is not a prerequisite and majority are groups of IRL friends.

Socials and casuals welcome, message me below or add/pst my bnet Kami#1280 or message me on discord Kaminogi#1743 for more info.
Hey Krelanis,

New post?

We could be a good fit for you - we're a gmt+8 guild raiding 2 nights a week and currently looking for a lock to join our ranks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769296776#1

Check us out and hit me up for a chat look forward to talking to you

Crucifer#1686
<Cryptic> [A] Saurfang
We are a Casual Raiding/PvP guild currently recruiting more DPS for our raid team. Ideally we are after SPriest, Monk, Lock, DK. Others will be considered except for Mage & Hunter - sorry. We also need 1 DPS/Tank. (Tank fill in for Wed night)

Raid nights: Mon & Wed 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time

Our current progress: 8/8N 4/8H

Drunken PvP Fun Night: Sat 8pm Server Time
*Includes BGs, Warmode, RBGs (if we have enough people)
*Drunken part is optional

All levelers, casuals and socials are welcome to join us.

Kaleiah#1394
<Big Man on Campus> [H] Bathilas
8/8H & 1/8M
We currently seeking more members for our raid team.
Raid times -
Wed - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT
Sun - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT
If you would like some more information please speak to either auraparty#1488 or dormdotz#1950

If you can't catch us, this is our application form! = )
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/153Bs0tNWmC92zYNpWV0SuqEJFp4697HwTYZ0HG4O4ZA/edit#responses

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769497190

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Krelanis.

We are looking for a RDPS for a core spot in the team.

Currently 1/8M. Raid nights are Wed/Sun (prog) 8-11pm server, Mon (farm) at same times.

If interested, suss out the link below and hit me up on bnet for a chat:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768896851#1

Cheers,
Huriken#1357
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (1/8M)-

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
While we do pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]
Social Raid Night - Mondays [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS (prefer healing OS)
- Melee DPS (WW Monk has advantage)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee:
1x Demon Hunter, 1x Death Knight, 1x Monk, 1x Shaman
Ranged:
1x Priest, 1x Shaman, 1x Monk
Heals:
Priest, Paladin

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found if you follow the link :D

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872
Shameless self bump
Hi Krelanis,
We're looking for more RDPS. Currently 5/8H. Add my btag or discord for a chat (details below)!

TL;DR Basic Info:
Realm: Frostmourne
Faction: Alliance
Time Zone AEST (GMT+10)
Raid times: THUR/SUN 8:30PM-11:30PM SVT
Need: Ranged DPS; 1 leather melee (prefer DH); any Priest
Contact: Zelfie (Tsurichan#6474 / discord Zelfie#2175) or Tyvona (jozzams#1319)

About Us:
<Deus Ex Machina> is a long established & experienced semi-hardcore progression guild with raiders who consistently raided since Vanilla. If you are looking for a laid-back, stable, fun but structured raiding experience and mythic+ on our off-nights, and don't mind a bit of banter and chill in the discord then DXM might be a great fit for you!

Currently we are working our way through 8/8N | 5/8H contents with the intent to push for Mythic, when possible.

Recruitment:
We are looking for consistent, committed and like-minded players to fill our roster and push contents in BFA. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS; 1 leather melee (prefer DH); any priest. All exceptional players are also encouraged to apply. We also welcome casual players looking for a supportive environment!

Zelfie (Tsurichan#6474 / discord Zelfie#2175) or Tyvona (jozzams#1319)
We would love to have a chat to answer any questions and welcome you into the family!
Heya Krelanis,

Full Throttle of Barthilas are a fairly casual bants focused community. We raid heroic (currently 5/8) on wed and sun 8-11st and do plenty of M+ in guild.

Most of our raid team are ex mythic raiders who's focus has moved from serious progression to having fun raiding with fun people.

We offer an organised raid environment without high demands on attendance, clear and structured raid leadership without making the environment a high stress one.

if any of this sounds appealing to you feel free to hit up any officers in game or accept my Bnet request pigeon#1689.

Thanks for your time!
Hey Krelanis!

Mythix is a oceanic guild on the servers Jubei’thos and Gundrak.

We have recently started Mythic raiding and are recruiting exceptional players to help fill our roster, we raid Friday nights 7:30pm-10:30pm and Sunday nights 6pm-8pm. We are currently 7/8H with G’Huun at 3% and 1/8M. We have 18 core players and 2 casuals who help us with Mythic.

We are a fun guild who take our progression seriously and look to kill new bosses every week, push keys and all get along really well.

currently looking for dps to fill our roster so we can progress through Mythic at a fast pace.

If your interested or would like a trial please feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord.
Bnet: Adzybaby95#1980
Discord: FuelY#1051
Hey Krelanis

<Peakers>, Is a Horde guild on the Barthilas server that recently formed from a number of mythic raiding veterans, who have come together in an endeavour to push high end content in a fun and co-operative environment. We are currently recruiting to fill out our roster for BFA mythic content and beyond. We love to joke around and have fun while still clearing content in a consistent manner.

Raid Times

We have progression raiding 2 days a week, 8.00pm - 11.00pm server time on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and have an optional raid Friday’s 8.00pm – 11.00pm server time.

Current Raid Progression

1/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

Currently Recruiting

RDPS with a preference for Mages and Hunters
Other exceptional applicants also accepted
4 Cores Spots currently remain

Successful applicants will have current logs, raiding history, and a drive to improve.

We also run a lot of M+ outside of raid time as well as play other games.

If you're interested pm me or one of the officers on Trashboat#12762, TurtleBear#12348, Bozlaay#6201, UNLE4SH3D#1910 and Rexxie4#1876.
Bump.
Barcode is looking for a warlock on the barthilas server, (we're horde) if you don't mind joining we'd like to have you a part of the core raid team.

we have a discord server: https://discord.gg/qkZZFbm

and our raid nights are wednesday - thursday 7:30 - 10:30pm server time.
Heya , ive chucked you a bnet request. We are currently recruiting a Lock for Heroic/Mythic Uldir. We are 2/8M , we raid Monday – 8:30pm-11:00pm ,Wednesday 8:30pm-11:00pm ,Thursday 8:30pm – 11:00pm. If you are interested , feel free to add me on bnet so we can have a chat. EVA#2601
Add Rembeast#1389 - we got you can - can gear you as well :)
Thanks all for the interest - will definitely be in touch either tonight or tomorrow night.

Also: edited the post a little. Now it's 20% more comedic.
[H] <Gibborim> is on Khaz/Dath we are currently 8/8H looking to bolster our team up.

We are a cheerful bunch who have loud mouths and even louder raids. We take it seriously... seriously easy we also have an active M+ scene.

We raid 6:30pm-8:30pm ST Wed/Thur/Mon

Give me a pm on Ace3rus#6982
Hi Mate,

Please check out our recruitment thread. We would happily have you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769307503
10/29/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Sharký
Hi Mate,

Please check out our recruitment thread. We would happily have you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769307503

Hey mate, unfortunately that's a tad on the later side for me but I do appreciate the offer.