375 Resto Druid LF Guild

Hello,

I am currently a 375 resto druid, that has been playing this game since it started. In this process I am thinking about leaving a guild that I have been in for 5 years. It has been a constant pain to recruit and keep people because the server is dead. Always a strong start and then a dead end. As the recruitment officer I am at the end of it.

I am looking to stay Alliance but for right fit would go horde. I would love a two day a week guild, but that is not a deal breaker. I do not raid Weekends because that is family time. I am east coast so in replying to my post please keep in mind the hours. I also am not looking for a hard-core guild; been there done that and would rather not. With that said, I am also not looking for a guild that wipes for weeks upon weeks end, just because people can’t do mechanics or their numbers are not good enough to raid mythic.

I do have logs and will share logs and character info upon request. Almost all my logs are purple to orange and IL ranking are mostly Orange.
Please leave your Real ID so I may contact you.

I look forward to chatting with you.

1 Like

<Still Standing> was formed when 3 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We want to make a friend inviting place for everyone to enjoy and have fun while also pushing as far as we can into the content. We also enjoy M+ and PVP and hope to expand on it in the future! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time) Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights) 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

Strange Post as I can not see your raid progression. I should say that I am looking for at least 3 mythic progression kills. I do not wish to go backwards.

Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620, Sore#1869, Mindcloud#1810
Current Progression: 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Grandpa Reflexes is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We have returned in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We’re looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times

New Schedule starting January 1st:
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Current/Uldir Progression Schedule:
Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST. We used this schedule from Vectis all the way through to killing G’Huun)

We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new uldir schedule on October 2nd.

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Mindcloud,

Thank you very much for the response. However, I can not raid weekends. so sorry.

How about instead of leaving your guild you transfer your guild to Turalyon and I help you recruit and find people. We are an amazing server that will do everything we can to help you find people. We have a server discord with over 6700 people. 5 years is a long time. Hit me up and we can at least talk it over. Pandatoons#1346

The guild is 12 years old. I also am not the GM so I can not promise something I can not give. However there are several amazing DPS that will probably leave with me.

Hey there Altareous

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Hey there Altareous, we’re currently looking for a healer to round out our roster. Take a look below and see if were a good fit!

Guild Name: Meters Over Mechanics
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
ABT Progression: 9/11 Mythic
Uldir Progression: 6/8 Mythic

MoM is a mythic progression guild founded in September 2017 on Dragonblight by a group of close friends and former raiders. MoM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture. We pride ourselves on pushing mythic content while having fun and fostering a strong community that people enjoy hanging out in even outside of raid. While we fell short on our goal of CE in ABT due to Aggramar range requirements and roster issues. We aim to get back on track for BFA.

Raid times:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
We do prefer our raiders to have 4 open nights per week for other activities and shenanigans.

Please contact me directly at:

• Battle tag: Crayonz#1696

• Discord: Crayonz#8117

I can help you recruit if need be.

Hey Altareous!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 6/8M!
We have a guild application at : https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
if you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1960

As I said in my post I can’t raid weekends.

Hey Altareous we might be a fit for you. Might be a little late but here is the Info.

[H] US- Tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • Thursday 7:15-10:15 PM PST
  • Monday (Optional Alt/Heroic/Normal Nights) 7:15-10:15 PM PST

Progression:
3/8 Mytic Uldir

Contact Info:
GM: Bnet – Khambhat#1967 / Discord Tag – Rhaab#9614
Recruitment Officer: Bnet – Dominiko#1777 / Discord Tag – Dominiko#5315
DPS Officer: Bnet – Murgy#11437 / Discord Tag – Murgy#3168

Full Blurb view-able here.

Hey Altareous,

I think you got that backwards, 7:15 PM PST is 10:15 PM EST. Maybe a typo?

Yeah Sorry wasn’t thinking… LOL

Hello! We are Finalforzabros on the KT server, alliance guild looking for a few more core for our team. We have a mythic plus team at 1200-1400 IO, an active discord (every day), and a lot of fun, while also progressing bosses. We are 3/8M with pulls on Vectis.

Please look at our links/team below and if you’re interested, contact! I’m usually better to catch on discord, the three guys are typically on every afternoon (not are sure about this weekend due to the holiday, but I dont suspect that will change).

Thank you!

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1400+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 3/8M

Guild Perks

• Guild Repairs On

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid

• Gambling!

• Mythic Plus Keys

• Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)

RĂ­oghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)

Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild

https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest

8/8 Mythic Uldir is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader “Mikeiceberg”. Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid.

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and we occasionally push Mondays for kills. We also have a WEEKEND Raid TEAM Friday (Heroic Antorus) Saturday Mythic.

Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks if tradeable and they dont need. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild.

Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character

Requirements: 380 ilvl + Logs

Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application

Wowprogress Narcosis or Narcosisguild com website

Karmacode#1546

I added you and would like to chat. I might have the dps you are looking for too

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

[A][Stormrage] Hurtful
www.HurtfulGuild. com

Hurtful is a re-formed guild with leadership that has been leading raids through the highest level of content since Vanilla, including Cutting Edge in Legion for EN, TOS, and ABT.

While the responsibilities of adulthood now mean that we can’t raid as often as we used to, our goal remains the same - clear all content while it is current. That is to say, our goal is and ever will be Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

Btag:

• Tiito#11739