375 Resto Druid LF Guild

Thanks to all that have replied. I will be making my decision Tuesday Evening

<Mogs and Logs>
Is a newer guild that was recently started by a group of friends who have been playing together since MoP! The Leaders are 4/8M and the guild has only raided one week so far and the guild is already downed 3/8M and Vectis is under 20%. We have recruited and grown fast but still looking for a few more players of similar skill to join us in creating an awesome community and progress the hardest content. Our intent is to keep recruiting to a roster of 22-24 raiders for comp and flexibility and will always continue to recruit exceptional players to maintain competitiveness.

Community:
We are looking to be a highly competitive guild on a casual raid schedule (6 hours per week top 300). Leaders have previous top 100 experiences, and are also MDI competitors. Our group of friends love to do Mythic plus & sell them as well as the occasional RBG/PVP (I myself have two rank 1 titles) and that is a huge part of our community having things to do with each other outside of raid nights. About half or more of the raid team has IO scores of 1.3k+. We provide Cauldrons and Feasts and building the bank currently to eventually provide repairs. Recruitment

Recruitment Needs: Below are our current priority needs, however if you are an exceptional Tank or DPS please still reach out to us.

• Healer (Having a DPS off spec is a plus)
    -Resto Shaman
    -Disc Priest
    -MW Monk
  • 1-2 Ranged DPS All Exceptional Raged Will Be Considered, Below is Just Desired
    -Warlock
    -BM/MM Hunter
    -Ele Shaman (Having off-spec Resto is a BIG plus)
    -Balance Druid (Having off-spec Resto is a BIG plus)

Expectations:

• Great Attendance & Ready to accept invites 10 min. prior to raid
  • Knowledge of your class and how to maximize your potential on any encounter including playing off-spec if needed (min of 80% avg parse on WL)
  • Battle & Healing Potions as well as enchants & gems in/on your gear
  • Good attitude during raid and able to take positive criticism No negativity/racism/sexism/name calling/raging during raid we are all adults!
  • A working mic and decent computer (no toasters)

Those thinking of transferring servers, we understand that can be tough and drain the gold, if that is the case speak with us we may be able to assist in making the transition easier.

Raid Times: Tuesday + Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Server - EST)

Contact Information (Please reach out via Discord to get ahold of us as we have it on our phones):

Deathlobsta:
RealID - Deathlobsta#1397
Discord - Deathlobsta#5053
Shotski:
RealID - Easybake#1369
Discord - Shotskie#3524

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Connected Realms: [H] Dark Iron, Coilfang, Dalvengyr, Demon Soul, Shattered Hand
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tags: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a solid healer (will consider all, but MW), and 1-2 exceptional DPS.

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals. As we grow, we will be starting up a second raid, so we will need leaders for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.

Do you already have a resto druid?

Hey everyone!

About us
We are a BFA raiding guild that is currently 8/8H 2/8M on Sargeras. We are a couple groups of IRL friends in which most of us have played since Vanilla/BC. Currently looking to fill the last few spots to get a solid group going forward for 8.1 content as were missing a few key players pieces due to IRL aggro! We are a mature group(all adults) that not only play to have fun, but play to see content. People make mistakes, were all human, what we care about is what you do to solve the problem in which any of us have. Growing pains will always happen. If you’re chill, fun, have a good sense of humor and would like to grow with us. LET US KNOW!
What to Expect

• Monday and Thursday raids from 730-1030PM MTN time.
  • Lots of us have alts that we work on, alt raids/m+ etc.
  • Weekly Raids, M+ key pushes weekly, etc etc.
  • Transmog runs
  • Active guild discord with people playing primarily WoW but anywhere to games such as FPS(bo4/BF5/ow etc)
    What we need
  • 2-3 Healers(Priest/shammy/monk) preferably
  • 2-3 DPS (1 warrior, the rest range)
  • All candidates will be looked at regardless of what were looking for.
    What we expect
  • Be fun/sense of humor/ready to see some content!
  • Have a mic for comms!
  • Have the following addons: DBM \ exorsus(note functionality primarily for assignments)
  • Made a mistake? That’s okay! I care more about what solution is proposed and/or corrected when given a challenge or mistake.
  • RSVP to calendars. Life happens, you may get busy and that’s okay… just let us know :smiley: Hopefully you would only miss a couple raids a month here n there worst case otherwise perhaps we aren’t the right fit for one another.
  • Be prepared for raids which include: Food/flasks/pots/coins and when on progression runes - its not fair to others if you aren’t. Don’t be that guy cuz ill make fun of you :wink:
    Contact
  • If the above interests you, you may contact me ingame on wow “Veltric-sargeras” and/or message me on discord @ Endboss#2369

Hey Alt, Reverie is Horde, but you said you’re not totally opposed so I’ll leave our info. Other than faction, seems like we’d be a good fit. Hit up our officers if it looks like a good mutual fit :slight_smile:

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
355+ Ilvl
22+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock
Heals: Resto Druid

If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.

Lustratic#1862 Jack#113377 Dagg92#1373 Tiki#1909

Hey!

We’re a 2/8M 8/8H guild on Thrall that’s recruiting for a Resto Druid atm. We raid Tuesday and Sunday at 8:30 EST to 11:30EST. We also have daily M+ groups that run almost exclusively 10 and higher keys.

If any of this interests you, contact me on Discord (MrWest#0279) or Battle net (MrWest07#1414)

Can’t wait to talk

Forgone Conclusion 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Rogue
Monk
Priest
Warlock

We are looking for one more healer, and more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919.

Hello Altareous! We would love to add you to the family!

Infinite Improbability - Mug’thol: 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic - Tuesday / Wednesday 7-10 PM CST is looking for members for continued Mythic Progression and looking to the future of Patch 8.1. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on the server with core members raiding together since Vanilla. We are a semi hardcore guild with a mature and relaxed environment.

If interested I would love to talk more. Contact me at BNET Spyderbyte#1682 or Discord Spyderbyte#0637.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Hi Altareous!

My guild is recruiting ranged DPS with healing specs, and I’d love to bring you on board! We are Horde, but I am hopeful we would be a good fit for you. We’re currently 3/8M, but we also have a few Heroic Uldir opportunities, key pushers, and social events in Discord if those interest you any.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats. Also we have a website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more info raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hey Wicked,

We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a healer for our mythic roster. Goal right now is to clear as much Mythic Uldir as possible (as we just formed a month ago) & prepare to push 8.1 hard. Currently at 5/8M and extending Uldir to achieve CE. We might be what you’re looking for!

Here’s our recruitment post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-the-space-force-5-8m-2-day-lf-tank-rdps/17799

Our website has additional information about our guild & an application: https://www.spaceforceguild.com

My Battle.net = Zurikyu#1360. Feel free to add me on Discord = Zurikyu#9331.

Hope to hear from you soon!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

b’n m,
Guild and Server: Veni Vidi Vici - Malygos/Icecrown We are a Heroic Guild, not looking to push Mythic
Raid Times and Days: Tuesday 8:30 - 11:30 EST, Saturday 8:30 - 11:30+ EST (may go later on a Saturday night if all is going well) Seasonal Change - Saturday is swapped for Thursday in the Spring/Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day) Friday Evening - Normal Raid Current Progression: 8/8H Needs: Reliable players looking to progress through Heroic each tier. Currently accepting almost everything would love to see a Brewmaster. Casual players of any level are always welcome Recruitement Contact: Discord: Lianiercy#6479

Hi Altar. I do admit we’re horde but we do not raid weekends and we’re east coast based. Believe me, I know the trials and tribulations of recruiting. Luckily, there’s me so you wouldn’t have to worry about it :smiley: Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Resto shaman, disc priest -other healers may be considered -mages/locks will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504, or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions. Can pay X-fer for the right people

Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information When I leave