375 fury warrior LFG

Im currently on malganis an looking for a raid team. My schedule is open any day of the week after 5pm central time. 8/8 heroic , 2/8 mythic content. Battle tag: truewarrior#11477

1 Like

Hey Ruinthorn!

Chaotic Shadows is recruiting for Mythic Uldir

were on Lightbringer-US-Alliance

3/8 Mythic Uldir

Looking for players with your particular experience and level!
We also do Guild Mythic + weekly and Guild RBGs weekly if that is also something you’re interested.

Raid Times:
Team Struggle
Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday
6:30pm - 9:30pm server (9:30pm - 12:30am EST)

Contact us!
In-game:
Grimdeicide.
Cythaeron, Cécrops (btag: Sparky13#1561)

Hey Ruin, if you are open to swapping servers, we have several raids that have openings right now. If you like the sound of us and want to get to know us more, check out our website (at the bottom). Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey Ruin,

Our team just raids Heroic the one night a week and then we pretty much focus on M+ as people are available throughout the week. If you’re not dead set on Mythic raiding feel free to hit me up!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45 pm Eastern Standard Time
Thurs: Optional heroic 9-11:30 pm Eastern

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Aaay, we should powwow. I’m the main tank for a late night guild looking for more DPS. I’m not going to spam you with some cut and paste impersonal … stuff. Instead, I’ll post up the BTags for our DPS lead and myself. We recruit by personality as much as skill and gear and we like to make sure any recruits find us to be the right fit for them as much as they are for us. Unless you’re one of those fellas that listens to K-Pop and sings it during raids. We already have four of those. We’re full up on that.

Our Dashingly Handsome DPS Lead: Paish#11282
Your Maybe Possibly Potentially Future Functioning Alcoholic Tank: Bellanca#1591

Syntax Error on Malganis is recruiting.
I reached out to you on Discord!

Schedule

Progression: Tuesday / Friday 10pm - 1am EST

(Optional) M+: Wednesday 10 30pm EST

(Optional) Heroic: Thursday 10pm EST

(Optional) DnD 5e: Saturday 8pm EST

Contact

Via Discord

GM: BlueIntimacy#1207

Raid Lead: Blind#8000

Wowprogress: 2/8M wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and as far as we can for current. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Blood Death Knight
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)

Hey hey! Just hit you up on BNET as Poptart, I would love to chat more about raiding together. :slight_smile:

Dishonored - Kilrogg 6/8M is currently recruiting players!
We have 40% progression pulls on Mythrax!
Apply @ ht tps://goo.gl/forms/JgrnU5ZxDp3667cg1

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Forgone Conclusion 8/8 H 1/8 M is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Rogue
Monk
Priest
Warlock
Warrior

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)

Right now our needs are basically everything, with high demand for DPS, a healer (shaman or some type a priest preferred) , and a DPS with tank offspec (willing to tank basically). However, exceptional applicants are always welcomed!
Winginit formally Sad Panda is looking for DPS and a Healer to round out our raid roster and push further into mythic this tier and beyond.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8 - 11 PM eastern time. Currently 8/8 Heroic. 2/8 mythic and working on Zek’voz.
We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight.
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
At one point Sad Panda was a top raiding guild on the server, however, due to burnout and general life things, the guild fell apart and we are now rebuilding. We have a core of 16-17 people but could use 5-6 more to really round out the roster and make it a bit more competitive. We are currently struggling to find people on the server who are looking to push into mythic and people who can pull their own weight.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Good luck and happy raiding!

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey,

Our team just raids Heroic one night a week and then we pretty much focus on M+ as people are available throughout the week. If you’re not dead set on Mythic raiding feel free to hit me up!

The Thundering Legion is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Tuesday evenings at 9pm CST. This is a Horde guild in the Zul’Jin Server. Looking for a few more players to round out our group.

A little about us. TTL has been around since mid-Burning Crusade. Actively raiding since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. We are a group of like-minded adults who enjoy many aspects of the game. Casual, but serious about raiding and having fun. No raiding experience required. We are willing to help you learn, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!

LuiGG#1992

Hey Ruin! Our times and progression seem to line up fairly well. I’ll drop our details below, feel free to hit me up if it seems like a good fit!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression:3/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: DPS/Swing Healer, Possibly tanks in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We have been raiding on Draenor for a little over 8 years now, and show no signs of getting better any time soon! That said, we expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are also a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/

Hi there Ruinthorn :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475