372 RDPS LF Heroic Guild

Hi i’m a 372 BM Hunter I have AOTC. I have Logs (they will be provided at the end of the post) I’m looking for a Tuesday Wednesday or weekend raiding days.

Thank you for reading my post

Logs: Apparently i can’t add logs but if you to know them goto wowlogs and look up grifflet only one there)
(Note all logs we’re in progression and not farm)

Hi Grifflet, < Adversaries > hosts a heroic-only raid team on Wed/Thu 8:30pm to 11pm EST if that’s something that might work for you. The group currently has heroic on farm and full clears on Wednesday. Let me know if you are interested or would like to know more: Keljran#1466

1 Like

Hi Keljran thank you for your offer but I can not raid on Thursday nights due to work I hope your find what you need

Alright. Thanks for the response and good luck!

1 Like

Still looking!!!

Hello!

Depending on your flexibility with Saturdays we could be an option for you and I think we fit exactly what you’re looking for!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Kotupelto Sadly I cann’t swap to the ally I dont have the money for it but I want to thank you for your offer :slight_smile: hope you fill your team

Greetings Grifflet, of the horde! (Pain Train)(Zul’jin Horde) 7/8H is recruiting Ranged & Melee DPS for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster going into the next raid tier! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• exceptional ranged DPS (Boomy,Mage,Lock)
  • exceptional melee DPS
  • Main tank w/ DPS off spec

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/flask
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

CONTACTS:

Ximu, recruitment officer;
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990

Our guild clears heroic and works on the easier Mythic bosses each tier. Right now we’re 2/8M, hope to be 3/8M before next raid. Heres our spam:

Goonies Never Say Wipe of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

High- Warrior, Rogue, WW, Hunter, Boomkin
Medium- Death Knight, Ret w Heal OS, Enhance w heal OS, Warlock, Feral

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

We do have an optional/alt raid on Saturday nights as well.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)

< Divine Carnage > is also recruiting. We are 8/8H and raid Tues/Wed 9pm - 12am. We’re a guild looking to fill guild roles, but more importantly looking for people who want to join a mature laid back guild.

Feel free to message me at Syronosin#1536 if interested.

Hello! I am not sure if you’ve found a home yet but I’d be happy to talk to you about joining Emboldened or referring you to our raid leader Kaarson! We are currently 8/8H and 1/8M as a guild! Our raid core is currently under construction for the new tier after a recent guild transfer from Emerald Dream to Zul’jin!

You can find our raid leader’s raid team recruitment thread here!

You can also find our guild thread here!

I’d be happy to talk to you if you’re ever interested! Romantically#11455

Good luck in your guild search! :smiley:

Hey Grifflet!

< The Drunken Crane > is recruiting DPS. We are an easy going guild that takes raid seriously while still having a laugh.

We currently raid Fri/Sat 7-10 server and we are 8/8H and 1/8M.

I hope to hear back from you but if you have already found a guild family I wish you luck and have fun!

Hakuna Matata is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’jin. We are currently rebuilding after a break and looking for new members to fill our core heroic raid team. Our goal each tier is to complete Ahead of the Curve.

We are in search of players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has discord and very active guild chat. Casual members are welcome too. We also try to run Mythic Plus keystones, PvP, and World PvP.

Expectations of All Members:
Must be a team player.
Fun with a sense of humor.
Respectful of others.
Helpful.

Raid Schedule:
Raids Tues/Wed 9pm-12:00pm EST
Alt Run on the Weekends

Raiding Recruiting Needs:
Currently in need of all raiders for Uldir and the upcoming BoA progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team.

Tanks: Off-Tank Spec
Melee DPS: Open (all classes)
Ranged DPS: Open (all classes)
Heals: Open (all classes)

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:

Kìyarah-Guild Leader
Btag - Cookiiii#1237
Discord - Kiya#5098

Syronosin-Recruitment Officer
Btag - Syronosin#1536
Discord - Syronosin#3054

Shadowdante-Officer
Btag - Shadowdante#1807
Discord -Shadowdante#6204