[H] Emboldened Guild Thread

Emboldened is a guild on Zul’jin on Horde. We boast strong focus on our community and our members. Our core is fairly new to Zul’jin coming from Emerald Dream. A majority of our members made the transfer ready to take what Zul’jin had to offer and join a new server with a strong PvE core. As a guild we strive to foster and capture the nostalgia many players have for their guilds from previous expansions.

Emboldened has historically been a primarily PvP focused guild with both rated and casual play being at the center of our attention. However over the past year many of our members have been enjoying PvE content andwe’ve begun to succeed in that aspect of the game. We hope that our transfer to Zul’jin will help continue to foster the growing PvE community in guild. We boast a raid team that is 8/8H [AotC] and 2/8M with plans to continue our exploration of PvE content. Raids are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Our members have an interest in improving their own skills as well as helping others to explore and enjoy all aspects of the game! We do guild RBGs multiple times a week as well as having several members who play arena and many that just enjoy casual BGs and skirms! Our RBG team finished the final season of Legion around 2.6MMR with most of the team around 2.1/2.2CR. Our current season team is pushing 2.3MMR with most members hovering between 2.2-2.4CR under the leadership of Kamiyada. We also have a second RBG group that runs at a lower XP lead by Gingii.

Emboldened is a thriving community of empowered and emboldened individuals that have built friendships that go beyond the World of Azeroth, lasting years! We encourage you to join us and be a part of it!

What we do:

• Rated Battlegrounds
  • Battlegrounds
  • World PvP
  • Bounty Nights
  • Arena
  • Raiding
  • Mythic + Dungeons

What we don’t do:

• Crash and grief other events
  • Condone racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia etc. in any guild chat channel.

What we offer as your new family:

• Friends, family, and a guild you can be proud to be in
  • Guild repairs
  • Active Discord
  • Multiple Gladiator and 2200+ members who can give you advice in all aspects of PvP
  • A guild response to calls for aid in WPvP
  • Fun guild events and shenanigans with people you can rely on!
  • Guild members and an officer core who enjoy helping you achieve and enjoy the game as it was meant to be played, in a thriving community!

What we expect from you:

• Join in on the fun!

JOIN TODAY!

Guild Leader
Blushy
Battle tag : Romantically#11455
Discord : Cari#4334

Co Guild Leads
Ðâddÿ
Battle tag : Phenry#11631

Co Guild Lead & Raid Lead
Gingii
Battle tag : Gingy#11306

Raid Lead
Magiktrickz
Battle tag : Magiktrickz#1841

Senior Officer
Wookieè
Battle tag : Baldingwookie#1117

This guild has become so much more than just a guild to many of us. This guild is a home. This guild is a family. Thank you to those who have been apart of our family past, present and thank you to those who are to come.

5 Likes

This guild reinvigorated my game experience when I joined a year ago and I haven’t looked back since.

2 Likes

Leader of the main team here, join us and thrive

also im the idiot half of the cari-phen relationship, also the guy and somehow ended up being… Mom???

1 Like

Great night of RBGs tonight! Lot’s of fun and lot’s of people going up in points! Topped off with guild movie night! Died laughing watching Escape From New York with the guildies and their reactions and commentary. I couldn’t ask for a better guild to be apart of! Time to get chandeliers for the car!

1 Like

What a good night. Gained 70 RBG rating, then topped it off dying of laughter to our impromptu MST3K impersonation. Man that was hilarious. I had forgotten how cheeseball Escape from NY is.

1 Like

GGs all around tonight! Lot’s of fun and got people lot’s of points! I even got my purple enchant for rbgs which is pretty neato.
Raids start back up this week! I’ll be posting the weekly calendar tomorrow or the next day!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

#notmymom :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Got a bunch of guildies their first 2.1s and their purple enchants! Pretty exciting night!
Looking forward to raid tomorrow! :smiley:

1 Like

3 2.1k’s in one night. :smiley:

2 Likes

Guilds, like friends, are better with benefits. And the fact that I’m Russian, helps me a lot to learn English.

4 Likes

I really enjoy this guild. The officer core is friendly and do everything they can to make sure there is always something to do online. Daily events so there is always something to do as a guild. Lots of laughs on our discord if you’re into funny times.

My favorite times with the guild are running M+ every week. I hope that we can get more 5 man guild groups going to share the wealth of the weekly M+ competition.

3 Likes

Good times

1 Like

RBGs resume tonight! (I think?)

:hot_pepper: GINGY MAIN TEAM :hot_pepper: RBGS TONIGHT!! 9pm server!! :boom::boom::open_mouth:

1 Like

UPDATED LIST OF GIVEAWAYS

:heavy_check_mark:Darkmoon Deck of Blockades (355 ilvl tank trinket)
:heavy_check_mark:Ominous Flame (Rare Pet)
:heavy_check_mark:Random Surprise Pet (Battle Pet)
:heavy_check_mark:4 Deep Sea Bags (30 slot bags)
:heavy_check_mark:Hydraxian Mantle (Rare cloth shoulder transmog)
:heavy_check_mark:Surprise Battle Pet
:heavy_check_mark:Surprise Battle Pet
:heavy_check_mark: Extra-light light emitting cord (350ilvl cloth belt)
:heavy_check_mark:10,000g
:heavy_check_mark:10,000g
:heavy_check_mark:Store Pet Shadow
:heavy_check_mark:Store Pet Brightpaw
:heavy_check_mark:Store Pet Moonkin Hatchling

We will be updating the January calendar as well in the coming week!
I’m hoping everyone is enjoying their holidays and looking forward to the new year with y’all! Get ready to buckle down for end of season pushes and prepped for the upcoming raid tier! It’s going to be a good one!

Still recruiting hombres

1 Like

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :santa:

Gonna be doin’ some New Years eve Keys tonight. :beers: LETS GOOOOOO!!! :beers:

I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season! Happy New Years! Events should be resuming as normal next week! :smiley: Get ready for 2019!

Amazing movie night tonight! Lots of laughs. We watched Guardians of the Galaxy Pt. 1&2 and it was a lot of fun. I can’t wait to see what next weeks “spooky” movie poll will have in store.