370+ Tank/DPS + Healer Combo LF Guild

We are a tank/DPS and healer combo currently in search of an active raiding guild. We are 2/8M 8/8H, seeking a chill raid environment with a focus on progression. We are also interested in participating in Mythic+.

Barley (me):

• 370 Guardian/Balance Druid
  • Previous main was 374 Protection Paladin
  • 10 years of tanking/raiding experience
  • Would prefer to tank but can DPS

Patchy:

• 379 Mistweaver Monk
  • Can DPS as Balance Druid

We are open to sharing logs and the possibility of server/faction transferring.

1 Like

hey! would love to chat,… add my bnet. Dpl#11225

Probably dont have a spot for a tank but if you are comfortable with Boomkin lets talk! Misteaver is also good!

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Hey! As the last guy said tank spots are pretty well spoken for next tier but that doesnt necessarily mean something wouldn’t open up down the road. That said we could use both of you on our team. Check us out! If interested hit me up(earthwyrm1108) and we can trial you on our Tuesday heroic clear. Guild spam below, good luck and take care gents!

Hubris of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Holy Paladin & Flex healer/RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)

We would love to have both a dps and a healer for our raid team!

Enigmatic is a guild on Zul’jin formed by a group of friends who have been playing with each other for the better part of a decade, and we are raid led by a former US top 100 tank. We are also looking to clear all relevant mythic content by the end of the expansion on a two night a week schedule, Wednesday & Thursday, four hours a night 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST/EST (7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST ; 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM CST), with a weekend alt run starting later once we have a solid roster. If you would like to know more please feel free to add one of us on battle tag. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Zenrock#11443 - Guild Master/Co-DPS Lead
Gormless#1140 - Recruitment Officer/Heal Lead

Hey Barleybear!

Guild: Hang and Bang
Faction: Horde
Server: StormreaverUS
Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST
Current Progression: 8/8H (AOTC) Heroic raiding guild. 2/8 Mythic.
Needs:
DPS: Melee: DK (any spec), WW Monk, Survival Hunter, Havoc DH, Ret Paladin
Ranged: BM/MM Hunter, Mage (any spec), Warlock (any spec), Balance Druid,
Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest
Healers: MW Monk, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Discipline Priest, Holy Priest

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986
About Us:
We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are very interested in progressing through Normal and Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also actively run M+.

Woah!

I have to say, you guys check all our boxes.

I’m with Icon on Thrall and we are in need of both a tank and a healer. ESPECIALLY ones interested in running keys!

We’re a laid back group of weirdos that’s been together since week 1 of vanilla and have picked up some amazing people along the way. I’m not looking for just some bodies to fill a raid, mind you, I want Icons. We play other stuff together. We even have an annual meetup in Dallas called IconCon!

We raid twice a week on Thursday and Monday from 9-12 EST and we made it within 1% of 3/8M before the holidays hit and we took a little break.

Would LOVE to talk to one or both of you and get you in our heroic fun run on Thursday to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Hit me up:

Bnet - Mahanaxar#1991
Discord - Mahanaxar#6385
Email - IconGuildThrall@gmail.com

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Hi Barleybear,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

Hello!

My guild on Grimoire Heart on Stormrage is looking for players to fill our roster! We are only 2/8M this expansion due to low player count, but we are trying to fix that for the next raid. We are a very tight knit guild and everyone just wants to have fun together, whether that be in M+, PvP, or even just hanging out in discord.

If we interest you at all, I’d love to chat. You are even welcome to come hang out with us in discord sometime! My BattleTag is ChurchFarmer#1902 and my Discord is Jisho#6333

Oh and btw, we raid Sat/Sun from 8pm - around 11pm EST. You are both free to play whatever you’d like as well, whether it be tank, dps, or healer! We have players that are looking to switch their main roles for future guildies!

Howdy, as our tanks are looking to mainswap for battle for Dazar’alor we are actually looking for a tank! Our heals team is fairly large however, so if you healer friend would want to be a balance druid or even a resto druid with a strong offspec that would work great on our team.

z <Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and tanks with offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567-Officer
  • Drinlok#1273-Officer
  • Bamli#1877-Officer
  • Snarfed#1335- Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Bnet: Professor#12288
4/8M
Fri/Sat 1030-130 EST
add me to talk some more if those work for you.

At this time we are full on tanks, but the Balance Druid and Mistweaver Monk would have the chance to get instantly onto our raid team.

My Btag is Syronosin#1536

Heya Barley. We’re a laid back group with jokes and great camaraderie. We love to clear things in a relaxed and fun environment. Our raiding pushes for AOTC and above. We have quite a few of us who run mythic keys and are looking to advance higher on our keys with good groups. We like to have a good time but we get a little more serious for our raiding…still chill and relaxed tho. Check out the info and if you’re interested feel free to add and contact us.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
Druid
Warrior
DK
(We have 2 tanks currently but are looking to swap one out)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

We would have a spot for both of you on our main raid team.

Horde- 3/8M - Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST

Discord: Veloth#8437 or Wizaro#8245

12-year well-established guild. We’d love to chat!

Hey Barleybear,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–şWarlock (Any Spec)
â–şMage (Any Spec)
â–şShadow or Disc Priest
â–şWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–şDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–şBlood Death Knight
â–şRestoration or Balance Druid
â–şRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–ş Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–şAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–şPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–şWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–şAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hey there, Barley!

I’m Borrow, from the guild Chaos Manifesto! Here in the name of the guild to give you my lil’ spiel. We are a casual raiding guild focused in progressing through (mostly) Heroic in every tier and dabbling around Mythic raiding when the situation arises (but not our main focus). Our guild is made of people who really enjoy playing with each other, and actually like to interact and know one another. Even though we are considered “casual raiders” (which I kinda disagree with our GM about) and our family atmosphere, our raiders take the raid seriously, come prepared to actually down bosses, but without losing the sense of humor. It’s important that people have fun, but yet that we still progress.
Our M+ scene is not the biggest right now, but we have multiple guildies with raiderIO higher than 1k (if you’re one of those that care for it) and we are always welcome to more people who enjoy it, so we can get more groups rolling. :slight_smile:
When it comes to other activities, we frequently have guildies helping each other with alts, pokemon battles, professions, transmog, any kind of stuff, really, if you want to do something with people involved, you can probably find someone to do it, haha.

If any of what I said interested you, gimme a shoutout on bnet or discord!
If you prefer, you can also message our GM, I’ll leave her info below too.

Discord: Jo-El~#0222 or Sinafay#3443
Battle net: Doctor#1300 or Kitsune#1784

Hello there

I’ll link you my spam so you know a bit about the guild ^.^

Guild & Server: <Come Honor Critties> Horde: Mal’Ganis

Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tue/Wed 11:30p-2a, EST

Current Progression: Newer guild led by CE raiders striving for CE in the future.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet-Uther7052#1213

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXI6amksW-KmyrelcYSEqQxmYcLai95iMuT-bsZiYBsFDbQA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Requirements: iLvl 370+, HoA 32 (for raid.) Must know fights. Must be able to regularly attend raid days. (Not including call-offs or emergencies.) Needs: Currently accepting applications for all roles

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!