370+ Tank/DPS + Healer Combo LF Guild

Hi there!

If you’re still searching, my group can use both of you! (although as a dps/heal combo)

We raid 2 days on Sargeras alliance on Tues/Wed from 7 pm - 10 pm pacific time and we’re currently 5/8 M.

Here’s my btag: Galivus#1536

Here’s more info if you would like:

Hope to hear from you soon and GL in your search!

Hey there Barleybear & Patchy,

Just a little info on us below. We’re currently seeking a tank, 2 heals and dps to complete the raid team for BoD Raid coming up.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 9:30/10pm EST
Raid Focus: Heroic Farming with a little Mythic content if we get bored.
Raid Team: Transfer not required. Members of team are both Guild & Community.
(Our Guild logs are on Raiderio as well as WarcraftLogscom. 8|8N, 8|8H, 1|8M)

A little about our Guild:
We’ve raided Mythic, feels great for kills - but we enjoy the satisfyingly enough challenge of Heroic, and the super chill good times we have once we are on a farming schedule. It makes having alts great too.

Once we enter that level of Heroic’s feeling like OP’d LFR runs… we actually do drunk raid nights too (though drunkardness is not required… we’ll let you run sober, tipsy, or somewhere in the midst…) :beers:

We also complete our Mythic+ Keys every week (10 or higher).

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
KassiG#1130

Hi Barleybear, we unfortunately don’t need a tank right now but you said you’d be willing to go dps so here goes… we also could use a new MW monk as ours is taking a break from the game. :slight_smile:

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST and are 5/8M. If days/times work for you, please read my recruitment post linked below for more info:

Thanks!!

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and Heroic raiding.

Come Join Us!

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Tanks: Any (Raid Tanks Filled)
Healers: HPally, Priest, Shaman
DPS: All Needed

Thrall

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

Hello,

[H][Blackhand]<Exile> is openly recruiting raiders. We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 4-6 hours of raid time a week (2 nights) we are still able to clear normal and heroic content in a timely fashion and have since BC.

Progression: 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9PM – 11PM/12AM EST

Recruitment: all spots are available – We are looking for motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome. That being said, we have high priority on the following:

• Ranged DPS – Preferably hunter, mage, boomie and elemental shaman.
  • Resto shaman

If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact us at –

Battlenet:

Punkybrew#11319
Zyida#1596
Junipres#1238
Littlerock#1751

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and Heroic raiding.

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Tanks: Any (Raid Tanks Filled)
Healers: HPally, Priest, Shaman
DPS: All Needed

Server: Thrall

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

Hey there Barley!
I have a guild on US-Illidan that went 8/8H in Uldir and then proceeded to dabble in Mythic while we bided our time till BFD. We got 2/8M as well but I don’t really count that as 2/8M is easier than 8/8H. We are always looking for solid players in our core roles. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11EST. If this sounds like something you and your friend would be interested in , feel free to reach out!

BNet: Greintime#1227
Discord: Vaydot#0396

Horde on Malganis. Lf weekend raiders 730-1030 Eastern. Btag: Morpheus#1478. hit me up

Hi Barleybear!

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people so we can push into mythics in S2. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We are putting together static key group so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to push

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at taransula#1161 or on disc at Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

CinderWorks :smiley:
A semi-casual guild with 2 raid teams, one is Heroic based and the other is Mythic. Our main priority is fun because its a game and we wanna play it with cool friends :slight_smile:
Currently 3/8 M in Uldir, which wasn’t what we wanted, so we are pushing harder in the next raid tier, with more requirements and bigger numbers!

We have guild contests and fun activities. We also love to help new players with simming, logs, or any of the 3 roles.

Our raid times:
Team 1 (Mythic) Tues, Wed, Thur 4:30 - 7 PST
Team 2 (Heroic) Mon, Thur 4 - 7 PST

If your interested please contact me through discord: Doopy#5955
or Bnet: Temo#1826

Hey Barleybear,

We’d be interested in chatting with both of you – and we’re right here on Thrall with you with similar progression with – like you said – a chill environment for both raids and M+. Guild spam below!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M 8/8H Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS + 1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Disturbed is a nearly 10 year old guild that is looking to recruit player for the upcoming Battle For Dazar’Alor raid. The guild is laid back and fun when blizzard doesn’t make us wait 150 days between raids. We are currently looking for 1-2 healers and 4-5 dps to add to our current team. Looking for fun and interesting people. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 est
Pm for more info or reply here. S60Rfreak#1244

I am currently in the market for a full time tank for my core roster, would love to have you. Your mistweaver partner could be worked in (we have a healer who wants to dps, so I could shift around the slots tentatively).

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hi Barley,

I think we’ve got a good spot for the both of you! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if you’d like to talk further.

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since We Have Clout on thrall horde side has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, due to being cut down by the hardest boss of all, the attendance boss.

We raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so its more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee and range dps
  • Need healers

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expections

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting Dazar’alor. Our Uldir progress is 2/8M 8/8H and still working on progression. Currently interested in finding 1 Tank,a few DPS, and 2 Healers. We’re looking for a minimum of 360ilvl would prefer 370, and some raiding experience. Our raid times/nights are Tue & Wed 7pm pst to 10pm pst. We are willing to teach/coach however it would be nice to have some past raiding experience. We have high value in effort and personality as skill/strats can be taught. If you’re interested please fill out an application and/or contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com

Hi Barleybear :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475