370 Rogue lookin for home 8/8 heroic

Alright so here we go I am an older raider just coming back from taking a few years off and I’m looking for a new home. Past experience has been progression raiding through all of WOTLK, top 10 world guild meridian for 10 mans during Cataclysm launch, Heroic Firelands while it was still relevant, world top 150 guild during dragon soul. I went super casual when my daughter was born now I am looking to get back into competitive raiding again. I truly would like to stay alliance because I dont really want to pay 55 bucks to go horde. If the horde opportunity is worth it ill pull the trigger and come over but progression and guild stability must be good.

#grahudivn1540

2 Likes

Hey there! I think we would actually be a good fit for you. Most of us are in our mid/late thirties, early forties and very much into progression raiding. Have a look at the details below!

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

Alt/Casual Raid: Monday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for 8.1 mythic progression. Dating back to the Burning Crusade, Relic achieved multiple server first kills under the current raid/guild leader and strive to do the same during BFA and beyond. We are currently rebuilding the roster around a talented core group and recruiting all classes/specs in preparation for the upcoming tier. Relic believes in providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere in and out of raids. Building a close-knit community of friendly, skilled players with similar goals while being server-competitive is of the utmost importance to us.

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential who love this game.

Still interested? In these next few weeks before 8.1, we encourage those interested to run mythics and heroic/mythic Uldir with us. We plan on staying very active and hitting 8.1 with a full head of steam. Group dynamics are important and we do not expect people to transfer without getting to know the team. Mythic plus is always an easy way to get to know potential team members, so feel free to reach out if you would like to join us one night.

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT:

Please note that all classes/specs are needed and being considered!

TANKS: Low Priority, OS only

HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS)

MELEE: Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter

RANGED: Affliction Warlock

APPLICATION:

There is no formal application process. However, we would like to have a casual conversation over discord if we haven’t gotten to know players via raid/mythics already.

Please contact MJ at VonSkyhawk#1269 for more information

Hey Grahu,

I don’t know how hardcore you want to get into raiding, but we do Heroic raiding just one day a week. So if you’re a family man like myself that might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our info below and hit me up if you are interested!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hi Grahu, from your background, you seem like you would be a fantastic fit in our guild. We have the right balance between IRL and competitively raiding that it seems you are looking for. Take a look, if you want to know more hit up our website that is at the bottom. You can apply there too if you think we are the right home. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey Grahu, Firehawk-Proudmoore (Ally) may be a great fit for you. We are an 8 year guild and offer a casual heroic team as well as a mythic progression team for when your ready. Tag me shadowdancer#1115

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and as far as we can for current. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Blood Death Knight
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)

Hey Grahu,

First, welcome back! We would love for you to call Horder Faster Deeper home as it has become for those of us in the guild. We’re a group of adults that enjoys having fun and progressing during raid. We’re currently 2/8M and raid on Fridays & Sundays from 8 pm -11pm EST.

I’d love to talk with you more about what you’re looking for in a guild and raid team, you can look out for my request on Bnet Lanoline#1436

Looking forward to talking with you!

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there Grahu

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

Evolved is focused on building a strong community, friendships, and creating an online home to enjoy your gaming time with others!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Grahu,

We are looking for players with you’re level on xp. Give us a look and if interested send one of us a btag if we don’t catch you first.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Rogues/DH/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! But we will consider and take others as well based on preformance!

Healer -[Very Low] Will consider DPS with a solid healer offspec.

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Good luck and happy raiding!

Greetings :slight_smile: And, welcome back to WoW!

My guild is based on the idea of a strong community. I believe a guild should be an active place, full of people chatting running content together and having fun.

My guild ad is below so you can get an idea of what we’re all about. You’re also welcome to join our guild discord to see if you like the environment. I’m really proud of what we’ve built and all the amazing people that are here. :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

Have you ever belonged to a guild where no one talked to each other? Where discord was always empty, except for that one clique that always runs together?

Why be a part of that same old experience again? <Subject to Change> is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Sunday at 8 p.m. EST

ID2 is recruiting ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Uldir progression and 8.1. 365+ ilvl and prior mythic experience are preferred.

Raid Nights are:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30-11(EST).

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera, and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We’ve had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before. We are an accommodating guild with a focus on progression while balancing real life with game time. We enjoy a vibrant community which involves both competitive PVE and PVP content. You can frequently find our members running lower M+ and pushing higher keys (10-15) or being competitive on the PVP ladder, we have two current Glads that are constantly in the arena as well as an assortment of individuals on the grind up!

Current Progression

2/8 Mythic

8/8 Heroic

Needs

Ranged

All Classes are currently being looked at

Melee

Rogue, Warrior, Havoc, Frost DK

Heals

Holy Paladin, Mistweaver, Resto Shaman

And of course, any other players who feel they are skilled enough to compete with our team!

That being said, we value consistent performance and attendance. If you can show up every night with a positive attitude ready to put in work and be productive do not hesitate to contact us.

If you’re looking for long term stability (and are 18+), an active community, and a commitment to make it as far as we can each tier contact Tactic in game or through btag (Chill#11560), or any other raid officer! We look forward to hearing from you!

Any further questions should be directed to:
Raid Officers

Tookanchew (Beseechia#1218), Zeona (Demonichell#1308), or Tactic (Chill#11560)

General Officers

Zoogore, Krakhan, Raulfy

Ive added you on btag and look forward to hearing from you!

Greetings Grahu!

We LOVE older raiders! This is also an adult guild, so we completely understand about having kiddos. Coincidentally, our main rogue got a bit elitist and quit the guild, so I have an opening just for you!

Here is our guild information:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Breakfast Club (Horde) on Hyjal, 2nd group is looking for more for mythic/heroic! We are in need of a dps and 1 healer with a OS we raid Friday and Saturday 5pm-8pm server (pst) the 2nd group is 8/8H 1/8M I would love to speak to you, here my tag BouncyBear#111624

Hi!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hi Grahu

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey there Grahu :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475