367 Enhance Shaman 8/8 n 6/8 h experience lf guild

Hello all.

I am in a dying guild who just never had its priorities straight and thought inviting everyone in the world to the 3 guilds they had set up with never establishing a core raiding team would work…

Now after hoping things would work out the raid team has basically vanished. I am hoping to find a good new home.

What I am looking for: Hopefully a raiding spot in a guild who at least typically can clear normal and heroic each patch. With possibilities of venturing even early fights in mythic. I would also being part of a secondary team inside a guild that may be a little behind the main group. My preference for raiding would be fri and sat nights as I am a teacher and a father. I am a long time player that have been around since classic and hoping a guild out there has a place for me.

I also level and gear a chunk of alts that could use to help as needed but prefer to raid on main if possible.

If got any questions or like to talk more you can reply here, message me in game Wulfknightz or add me btag is Wulfknightz#1700

1 Like

[A] <Knights of AFK> - 6/8H Proudmoore

Looking to fill our growing raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP.

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Looking for: Tank, Healers and Dps

Deadlykitten#133756

Hey Wulfknightz,

If you are looking for a weekend raiding guild, may be for you. We are 7/8 H and our raid nights are Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST. We are an adult guild (21+), but most of us are in our 30’s/40’s. We look forward to achieving AotC each tier and having fun in some Mythic+ during the week. Here is a link to our guild information.

For more information hit up Sp3cK#1228, Deftig#1343, and Vondra1315#1681 on Proudmoore

Hey Wulfknightz!

Hells Heroes is currently seeking a few more exceptional dps! IF you could make Tues, Weds, Thurs, 7pm-10pm Pacific work, check us out! I think you would be a great fit for our team. We are currently 2/8 mythic, and would help you learn the fights and get you some mythic gear.

Hi Wulfknightz, it sounds like our guild might be a good fit for you. We are a guild that is 18+, and as a result realize that Real Life comes first so raid attendance is not mandatory. If you’d like to learn more, you can check out our info post here: