360+ Lock and Shaman LF Raiding Guild

My brother and I (Destro Lock, and Mistweaver Monk ) are looking for a raiding guild who raids consistently and does mythic +. We are looking for players who are like minded with PVE content, consistent and enjoy playing the game. We have some Uldir experience but looking for a guild willing to teach. Can raid at least two times a week. Skywall server. We are looking to be apart of a guild community!

Hey we could use you over on Illidan! Weā€™re 8/8 heroic and just starting on mythic progression. We could help you learn the fights and gear up for the new raid. We raid Wed/Thurs 9:45-12am cst. Kunkka#1208 if you want to chat!

Hey Guys, Come check us out, we are a AOTC driven guild, who like to push into Mythics. Sounds like we can be a fit for you:

About Us
Night Renegades is a raiding guild that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can.

We are an adult only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you! However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard!

Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that actively run Mythic+ keystones daily, challenging achievements and mount and pet collectors.

Progression Raid Times
We run for 3 hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm server (9pm EST)

Current Progression

8/8 Normal Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

We are looking to recruit the following:

Healers (Priority on a Holy Paladin)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Requirements
-Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless youā€™re filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or Healer.

-If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight.

-Donā€™t be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks.

-Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If youā€™re under 18 or youā€™re looking for a ā€˜Family Friendlyā€™ atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us!
We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers:
Eli#1219
Cyanah#1419
Jaxsom#1113

Hi Bac! Thanks for getting back to us. I will contact someone tonight and maybe we can chat more . Sound good?

Hey there,

If you are open to server transfer you might be a good fit for us!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gulā€™Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if youā€™ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are listed below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Priest (any)
Druid (any)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)
Hunter

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Thanks for getting back to me Iā€™ll shoot you a message tonight in game or one of the officers

Hereā€™s our recruitment info if you have any interest in daytime raiding and being the better faction (for the alliance!!)

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

Hello Butchlandia!

Glad to see a fellow warlock on the recruitment forums! Our guild has an immediate need for a strong dps and healer for our Mythic team. We are currently 2/8M with 2 other kills in sight. Recruiting to fill up the immediate roster!

See info below :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M Uldir, but like with many guilds lately - we have been experiencing some slight attendance issues due to the holidays and RL commitments. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Havoc DH, DPS DK, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what weā€™re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Ofcourse Butchlandla, I will be one tonight, just sent me a message and we can chat :slight_smile: Eli#1219

Flameth, I will contact you tonight in game. Thanks and canā€™t wait to chat

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we arenā€™t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If youā€™re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Bu, if you are willing to transfer servers, we may be the home for you! Our raid team QQP is recruiting for DPS and Healer spots at the moment. Our community is huge, hilarious, and full of helpful people ready to teach you! Check us out and if you are interested visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BGā€™s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but donā€™t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. Weā€™re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. Thereā€™s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. Weā€™re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because itā€™s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: Resto Shaman

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi,

Balance Reborn on Vekā€™nilash/Nesingwary/Nazgrel is a Horde guild with a wide variety of members. We are recruiting for our Heroic progression team at the moment.

Vanir Team Heroic Progression- 8/8N, 7/8H
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 8 EST - 10:30 EST.
We provide cauldron, feasts, gems, enchants, healy potsā€¦
We started forming our group right before the expansion and are looking to fill out our core group. Our heroic progression team was formed for those members with kids or jobs that made it hard for them to raid during the week
We believe you can have fun AND progress and are a little more laid back than our mythic progression team.

We are hoping to get Gā€™hunn this weekend and step into mythic to kill at least Taloc and Mother before the new raid drops.

Balance Reborn is an adult guild with ages of all ranges. Our discord and guild chat can vary from talk about kids birthday parties to R or X rated so a good sense of humor is a MUST.

You guys might fit right in with us. Letā€™s chat when you get the chance.
Btag: Inayia#1208

lets talk manā€¦ i think I may be able to work something out with you twoā€¦ WEve been running for over 13 years now and we have no plans on stopping. so if youre looking for a homeā€¦ this could be itā€¦ here is my battletagā€¦ Frozenwing#1670 and we even have a discord setup for instant chat purposes (not having to wait for bnet accept etc)

discord.gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// to the beginning because it wouldnt allow for posting otherwise)

Looking forward to hearing from you

-FW

Awesome!

Talk to you soon!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Main Tank/Off Tank, and talented DPS and a healer/dps/tank hybrid to help with Mythic + runs.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel before you sign up for raids.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello! I am not sure if you would be interested in faction changing or not, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Butchlandia, Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information > Delete Me ASAP

I really donā€™t like spamming peopleā€™s postingsā€¦ but hereā€™s all the info.

If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnetā€¦ or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

We also have a discord setup specifically for our recruitment needsā€¦ just hop in and start chatting with one of my officersā€¦

discord. gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// to the beginning-needed to do this way for posting) link never expires

UPDATE Looking for 1 tank / DPS / 1 healer (resto sham would be nice but not required)

We are currently recruiting for Uldir. We have had a good run in legion. and for the past 13+ years. Please read the whole thing and contact me with any questions you may have. I have tried to make the post as Direct as possible.

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera [8/8H]. {2/8M} The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etcā€¦ So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounterā€¦ Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids. And in between raids to communicate what is going on / raid strategies for upcoming bosses / current bosses and communicating if something is coming up this weekend or will come up on raid night to where you will not be here. (discord has mobile so we should always be able to let our team know if weā€™re late / out)

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

I am looking for Mostly DPSā€¦ 1 healer (monk) / 1 tank opening. (Dk / Monk / Druid) DPS: WARRIOR / WW MONK!

However, Right now I am considering all classes and Roles as we progress through Uldir. We are simply looking for like minded people who are above average to exceptional players.
To define ā€œlike mindedā€ (Weā€™re not a fratā€¦ weā€™re more of a family. Iā€™m sure weā€™ve all been the raids where people wanna throw around certain unsavory terms every 2 secondsā€¦ yeah. thatā€™s not us.)

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may haveā€¦ you can catch me on my bnet anytimeā€¦ or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Applications / Contact :Worldofchimera.com (This website has since been abandoned after discord became a thing. We keep it simply for the sake of our old application process or another means of contacting us should the two above not workout.)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Butch,

If you are willing to change faction/server I think we would be a good fit. We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 8/8 N
  • 8/8 H
  • 2/8 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450