360 Holy Priest LF Active raiding Guild

Hello all,

As the title says , I am looking for a home for raiding and all Mythic content. I am with the Horde on Blackhand currently and yes if the fit is right I would be more than happy to move.

I have years of raiding experience (Since 1999) in many MMOs including WoW. I have been in many types of guilds in games from casual to hardcore/world first guilds so I understand the need for punctuality, competency, and play time.

I play every day as I work from home so I am usually on.

I really would like a home that needs a Full Time Holy Priest for raiding and mythic content. I have not done any mythic content or raids in BFA as I refuse to PUG content like that. I prefer to learn it correctly.

With that said, I am a fast learner, humble and always strive to be better and to be an asset to any guild I commit to.

I am willing to do Disc priest if needed but I do everything in Holy spec as I enjoy it the most.

If you are looking for a very committed individual who will bring quality play to your guild, I am confident I am your person.

(I am going to stop typing now as my post is oddly feeling like I am selling myself on a street corner. But who knows… thats lucrative for some)

Appreciate taking the time to read my post and look forward to hearing from you.

NOTE: So many raid on Tue Thurs nights and from 7:15-9pm are the only times I cant be available. Looking for weekends mostly but any other times other than these I can be available. Sorry for no prefacing that.

Hey! Appreciate reading through your post. We have a few openings in our raids, and have healer positions available. If you like us, check out our website (at the bottom), and see what we get up to. You can apply there as well, if you think we are the home for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

1 Like

Guild: FortyTwo - Rivendare

Raid Times: Heroic: 8-11 PM EST Thursday (Optional though encouraged) Mythic: 7:30-11 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday for Mythic

Progress: 2/8M (~15% on Zek) , 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag- Tom#15823 Discord - LKlaus#8882

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/rivendare/FortyTwo

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/LoMy8hX1xpRwv7fl1

Needs: 5 DPS (rDPS slight pref) , 1 Healer, and anyone else that knows they are good and can improve our raid. We also are running keys nearly every night and often would love to be running 2 groups at once. Casuals are also welcome so long as they explicitly state that they are so.

If youd be willing to go alliance id like to talk to you about a spot currently only 2/8M but moving on up raiding tues and thur 9-11:30 pm est wed love to help teach you and have you learn with the guild in the upcoming raid
Catriarra#1620

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

Our Holy priest that we have on our roster isn’t able to make our Friday raid, so we are now in need of a new Holy priest!

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Hey there, we only do Heroic raiding, but are pretty active with M+. Take a look below and see if we might be a good fit!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hi there! I have a horde guild on Spirestone (connected 5 realms in total on our server) we are 4/8M and raid times TUE/WED 615-945PM PST. If interested in chatting add me!

Rawra#1290

Thank you all for the response! Really appreciate it. I will review the requirements and get ahold of those that fit my schedule.

Hey Suturez, well we’re in high demand for a Holy priest right now. I’m 95% sure our healing team will be A-OK with trialing you on your heroic merit alone. While we’re all pretty ‘active’ at the moment, I do want to warn you, end of tier and how boring BFA has been means only five or so people will be on during the day time. 8.1 should rectify this though next week.

Any rate, take a look at our times and let me know!

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 5/8M

Current Roster Recruitment:

Healers: HOLY PRIEST!!, MW Monk

Ranged: BM Hunter, Mage, Priest, BOOM

Melee: RET, WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior

All exceptional players will be considered, weather or not your class is a current recruitment need!

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

H ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

Still looking?

We’re a Heroic AOTC guild looking to add a healer or two. Group of professionals in our late 20s and 30s, raids Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:00pm EST.

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. If you’re willing to give horde a try I really think we could be the home for you! I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Good luck and happy gaming!

Here is our info for those looking for a serious heroic guild in BFA! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Raiding Information:
Horde - Turalyon
Schedule: Wed/Sun 7:45PM-10:30PM EST

BFA Progression: 8/8H Uldir

RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Exceptional Players of any class/role that want to stay AOTC in Heroic Raiding.

*Applicants will be brought in for an immediate trial to evaluate if they meet their class/role standards and compatibility with the group.

Our Community/Recruitment
Even though we only raid two nights a week, we intend to be competitive enough to maintain AOTC in heroic raiding. Ideal candidates for our roster would be skilled and self-driven players who are knowledgeable about their class and how to optimize their gameplay, able to adhere to attendance and performance requirements, and maintain a good attitude while participating in heroic progression. We are a former mythic guild that still wants the challenges of raid, but don’t have the time required to commit to Mythic. We also run m+ dungeons and other achievement based runs throughout the rest of the week.

Expectations
We expect our raiders to be team players, punctual, reliable and to maintain reasonable attendance.
Show up for raids with proper gems/enchants and knowledge of the encounters. All other raid materials will be provided.
We also expect our raiders to maintain a good attitude both in guild and around azeroth. We are a low drama guild and do not tolerate rants and rages.
We expect you to do your own theorycrafting, and to have studied current progression strategies in advance.
If a certain spec is better for a certain fight or our comp we expect you to switch to that spec without throwing a fit.
Maintain reasonable averages of heals/dps per boss fight.
Be able to adapt quickly to strategies, learn from pull to pull, and handle mechanics properly after a reasonable amount of pulls.

For more information add heavenswrath#1143 or covalent#1985

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting all roles!

Heals - Holy Pally/R.Sham/H.Priest
DPS - Ranged/Melee DPS

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Nick (Officer) - Nickolonius#1469

Hello Suturez. There’s nothing wrong with a little corner hooking to find a goold guild. I’m definitely hoping we might be that good guild for you. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. We’re currently in the market for DPS, especially ranged DPS. Our healers and tanks are solid but anybody carrying a viable off-set with their DPS is a major plus. While we have enough to raid consistently week after week, we want to bolster our numbers slightly due to Blizzard’s fight tuning.

. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com- use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

Id love to chat. Hmu at SoapingDuck#1721

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I really like your attitude, and think you would be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Breakfast Club ( Horde) on Hyjal 2nd group is looking for more! we raid Friday and Saturday 5pm-8pm server (pst) the 2nd group is 8/8H 1/8M Would love to speak to you! here my tag BouncyBear#111624

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS and Heals

HIGHEST NEEDS:

1 PRO MAGE

1 PRO HEALER (holyPR, druid, shaman)

DPS- All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you’re looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

Hey Suturez,

We would love to have a new priest in our raid team. You might of just found your new home! We have a good group of folks, run keys regularly and are guaranteed to get groups to get your 10s in each week. Below is our “about us”:

<Stands In Bad> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression.

We like to take Heroic/Mythic progression seriously but always in a calm/professional environment, our goal is to progress into Heroic/Mythic.

We also welcome anyone just looking to join us for keystone spams/chatting in discord/Casual players!

Current progression: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Our Needs:

We do not need any main tanks only backup tanks.

What We Expect from You:

• KNOW YOUR CLASS
• Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights.
• Ask questions
• Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time.
• Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions.
• Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely)
• Have a good time

Intake#1249 Justsomeguy#11441 Konkeo#11954 raydiance#11190

-US-[H]-Area 52- 2/8M~
Hello! We are experienced players, looking to add people to our guild. We are leaving a previous guild due to the leadership there. We were 2/8M on our previous guild.
We are a very new guild. REALLY looking to get a serious raid team going. We took our best players from our previous group that was carrying the rest of our previous guild and together are looking to be more competitive. I personally was 7/8h week 1 just from pugs. So that is my drive and mentality towards this.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

We are looking for all roles so I would love to hear from you. Please message me.

Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844 (GM)
Discord:Riven#4508 BNet:Riven#1151 (Council)