3/6 SHOULDNT Gain Rating

So now we want to give out participation trophies?

1 Like

hi beibz how was ur christmas

1 Like

It was fantastic. Did some solo shuffle going 4/6, 5/6, and 6/6 and gained rating as it should be

Yours?

1 Like

it was alright
spent time with my niece and nephew, got em a switch
leveled some alts and did some bgs with bri and joker for funsies

Can you be my uncle too?

Ey man I saw you in game.
Zug zug fellow arms man :muscle:

Merry Christmas

1 Like

YOOOO you’re the fellow arms warrior i ran into a few days ago
still goin strong i hope

1 Like

If you’re 1200 and they are all 1800 and you win 3/6 you should be gaining rating until you stop going 3/6 and level off.

19 Likes

its all mmr based just like how u can get 0 points for winning 6 games

3 Likes

if your mmr and the lobby mmr match and you go 3/3, you get 0 rating

4 Likes

It should be possible to gain rating from 3 wins so that each loss doesn’t make you spaz and spill your Mountain Dew everywhere.

2 Likes

It should, based on a recalcuation of the MMR for each round. Currently, if your mmr is lower than anyones elses in the lobby, and you go 3 for 6, you gain rating.

You don’t know what a participation trophy is. 3 wins is enough. Just being negative for no reason. Sheesh no wonder people hate pvpers

1 Like

If you earn $3
Then you spend $3
Should you still have $1 left over?

1 Like

Sure but in this scenario this should only happen when ur around just to annoy you.

U also don’t gain any rating if everyone’s the same rating.

I’m going to hard disagree with you and say if you win 1 game but u have 1100 rating and everyone else has 1800 you should also get increase to rating.

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be a tie in an arena match that takes an hour from queue to completion.

If there is going to be a tie for that long of a match/content, there needs to be rewards for it.

So a 3-3 tie should give something with how consistently they happen until Blizzard implements a tiebreaking aspect somehow.

There are no ties in regular arenas.

3 Likes

I just gained rating going 2/6, but the mmr was 150 points above my mmr. Was only like 10 points or something though.

1 Like

it doesn’t

1 Like

I got 4/6 one game and got 0 rating

1 Like

Blizzard needs to release a post explaining MMR To everyone lol.

3 Likes