355 Shadow Priest Looking for Raid Guild

Hey there!

Long time WoW Veteran seeking a mature but relaxed raiding guild.

Here's a few things I'm looking for :
  • Fun and friendly environment
  • Raid times @ or past 7:30pm EST
  • At least 2 days per week raid schedule
  • Uses Discord (some people don't)
  • Would like to do RBGs but I can always pug
  • Preferably Horde

I've been playing since 2005 and have recently lost my sense of community in the game and am trying to get it back. Would also be interested if you're creating an Classic Guild to mirror live.

Battle Tag Rider#11853
1 Like
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde (2/8M, 8/8H) is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PST
Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: One non-pally
Healers: 1-2 Exceptional Heals
DPS: Any class!

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
Draekan#1749 (GM)
Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
Kyouryoku#1937 (Recruitment Officer)
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
We may have a solid spot for you as we keep pushing past mythic! My Bnet is Gigataur#1531 best of luck in your search!

Cheers!
Gig

Spam:
<Good ol Dudes> Horde Guild on Cho'gall
Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
What are we looking/recruiting for?
Healers: Strong applications at the time.
Ranged Dps High Need Boomkin as well as 1 Warlock and 1 Mage.
Melee DPS: Limited
Tank: Limited

Exceptional Players will always be considered
Current Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Cancerstik#1202
Sillypiggy#1657

We do not do split runs. To us its not enjoyable to do things x2 or x4 times a week. This causes burnout to occur much faster. But this does mean you are expected to do everything else in your control to be as ready as possible.
What do we expect from our raiders?
Nearly 100% attendance: 6 hours is all we ask. Missing raids should be few and far between. If you cant make it we don't want you. It forces us into a bad position if you are here "some of the time."

Be raid ready 10 minutes before 7 pm eastern. have your flasks/pots/enchants/spec correct and ready to go. (time management/efficiency.)

Min/Max & Theory-crafting: Keep up to date with your class. You need to be doing 50% or above on your class on average ( if you are on !@#$% duty then we understand if you arent hitting your #'s)

Have a sense of humor. We may be older but we are still like to crack jokes during trash and outside of the raiding scene.
Help build our community:
What i mean when i say this. This game is all about the people you play with. "nostalgia" talk normally gets broken down the to root cause of community disintegration. So please dont just log on for raids and build a community that you love.

If you are returning to the game, you do not need current tier experience as we value former Experience extremely high.
Hey! I think you'd fit in well with us. Feel free to add me with any questions you might have!

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Raid lead position is available
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression:3/8M Uld
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - Closed
  • Surv. Hunter - Closed
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - Closed
  • Feral - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - Closed
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hi Anael - I think we'd be a great fit for each other. We're a late-night lean raid currently progressing through Heroic. We need skilled players of all roles who are on the same page with us. The server is pacific time zone, but we run at 10:30 Eastern time on Wednesdays and Sundays. We'd love to have you along for a few runs so you can test the fit.

I just added you on Bnet so we can maybe chat if we're both on. Taus#1545. I look forward to chatting with you.
    We would be glad to have you join us! Here is some info about the guild.

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
    - DPS of all specs, especially a shadow priest; ranged heavily preferred
    - Tanks, preferably with DPS offspecs
    - Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)
    - If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below.

Schedule:
    - Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
    - Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
    - Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
    Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
    - 7/8 Heroic Uldir
    - 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
    - Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
    - Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
    - Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
    - M+ fun!
    - No raging raid leads
    - Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
    - An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
    Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
    Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
    <Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
    [Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
    [Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
    [Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
    [Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
    [Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
    I added your btag.
    Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 3/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
    What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
    When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
    Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
    Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 365+, and atleast 8/8H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Spriest

A dps/healer flex (comfortable and willing to do both specs)

High parsing dps

Tanks:
    Blood DK - Brewmaster Monk - Prot Paladin

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
    Hi Anael,

We seem to meet most of your criteria, albeit with a dual faction twist. Also, its not always RBGs, but have a PvP night on Wednesdays.

If you are interested in seeing both sides of the faction War in BfA, and you want raiding to be casual and fun then we may be the Guild(s) you are looking for.

We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde.

We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere.

The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group.

Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST

Respond here or feel free to contact me at:
    Tega#1389

Yours,
    Tega
    Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944

(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall(High-Pop) is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Last Expansion we were 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 3/10M-ToS 6/11M-ABT. Currently we are 8/8H 1/8M and wishing to down more Mythics but we NEED you!!!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est)
    Alt Raid day(optional)-TBD
    Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can’t make it. We are looking to recruit casual members as well as raid members to fill our spots.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact neck for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS-

Mages-Med
    Boomkin- Highly wanted
    Lock- Low
    Spreist- High
    Hunter- Highly Wanted
    Ele Sham- High

Melee DPS-
    Death knight- Med
    Demon hunter- High
    Rogue- Med
    Warr- Low
    Feral- High
    Ret Pally- Med
    WW Monk- Med
    Enh Sham- Med

Healers- Low - Looking for 1 maybe 2 healers come mythic content.

Mistweaver Monk- Med
    Resto Druid- Med
    Holy pally- Med
    Resto Sham- Low
    Holy priest- low
    Disc priest- low

Tanks- 1 Tank needed (prefer a DK but open to all).

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
    Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)`
    Artimues#1869(Raid Leader)
    Jazmo#1201(Raid Leader)
    Frealy#1866(Some Random Officer =P)

Your schedule seems to line up with what we are looking for in the team we are building. We hit all of your points except RBGs. I won’t bother you with the full spam here, but please feel free to check out my post:

For The Herd- Emerald Dream 8/8 N 7/8 H

We are recruiting semi-casual players, to fill out our raid roster as well as join our amazing community. Our goal for raiding is to get AOTC every tier, and some mythic progression as well (although it is not what we are focusing on right now)

We run weekly events such as:

WPVP- Call to arms
    Raiding
    Fishing
    M+ Nights

Our age average is 30+, we are mature and we have an amazing solid group of players. Most of us are pretty knowledgeable about the game in general and are striving to learn everyday. We help each other with our goals and gearing characters, including alts and newbies. We ALWAYS put the guild first over finding Pugs.

We use discord for communications- this is the best way to meet new people and make new friends! It is required for our guild. Our most active time is 8pm server and later with emphasis on the weekends. Our raid leader is probably the most relaxing leader you will EVER deal with.

We are not elitists, but we do expect our raid team to perform at a certain standard.

Raid times are Fri 8pm server and Saturday 9pm Server.

Visit our website for more info: fortheherd.wowhordes . com

Apply now button between Home and About us

Post on here if interested!

Add my battletag if you are interested or have any more questions: Bekahmonster#1487

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
    • Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
    • Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
    • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
    • A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
    • Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
    • Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
    • Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
    • We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

• MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
    Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:30pm to 1am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
    Bnet: gnome4life#1832
    Discord: Kentorus#0661

Hey, are you still looking for a guild? I am not sure if you are willing to realm transfer if the fit is right.

Our guild is located on Thrall, Horde. We are a Casual heroic raiding guild, looking to add more solid dps to help us progress. We are at 5/8H and 18.5% zul. We are a more mature group of adults who still love to play WoW.

If you are interested you can check us out here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment/

1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851