33 YO WoW Vet LF Friendly b.net Communities

I am looking for a community, not a guild. This is the community recruitment forum. :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Long time WoW player here, though I sat the last few expansions out (I bought Shadowlands and dipped after barely getting to Bastion). Anyways, over all those years a lot of friends have come and gone and, with me taking the last several off, it’s mostly down to the gone part. I’m looking for some friendly people to talk to/play with.

To save us both the time, I’m going to start with what I’m looking for. Then, I’ll end the post with some things about myself so that you’ll hopefully know whether or not I am a good fit for your group!

What I’m Looking For

• A b net community, not a WoW A/H community. I’m an altoholic and I don’t want to join on every alt I make.
  • Preferably an older crowd, 18+ a must.
  • Discord is a must, but don’t have any stupid rules please.
  • Connected guild membership must not be a requirement.
  • Mature, but playful banter is good.
  • Respectful and friendly atmosphere.

A Little Bit About Me

• I am 33 and female (for the love of God don’t be a creep).
  • My account was created December 2004 and was a Christmas gift from my father.
  • I am LGBT+, systems, and 420 friendly.
  • Spoonie.
  • I have no patience for drama and BS.
  • I am obsessed with all things dark and spooky, I am goth, and I am a witch.

If you think I’ll be a good fit, please hit me up on Discord at: thatgrimlife. If you just want a friend, I s’pose you can too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you have any interest in raiding please feel free to check us out.

1 Like

I do, but I’m looking for a community, not a guild. :slight_smile: Best of luck!

1 Like

Hello, Grim. I sent you a Discord friend request because I think we may be a good fit for you. We have a battle.net group that includes members from their 20s to their 70s that have many of us been playing since 2004.

You are welcome to join, and we also have an active Discord which I can invite you to. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Dentik

1 Like