3.126 million gold for account wide bank?

To buy all 5 tabs…

…seriously??? :crazy_face:

Guess I’m keeping my personal gbank lol.

54 Likes

I’ll make an alt on your server, just send me all the things, I’ll hold them for free :dracthyr_nod:

5 Likes

Are you making me an offer I can’t resist?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I want whatever the dev team is smoking.

39 Likes

Most of the price is just the last tab. It isn’t a really big deal if this is the only gold sink.

9 Likes

Only 626,000 for four tabs tho.

I’m not overly concerned about the costs but, given that it’ll probably primarily be used as an account wide reagent & consumables storage with a side-serve of cross-realm transfer, I’m not sure how only 4-5 tabs will go.

Definitely still going to be using some characters as bankers considering all the prior expac stuff we won’t be able to fit in warband storage.

3 Likes

There is no such thing as gold sinks as long as people can just keep adding gold to the game with the token.

14 Likes

i only need 1

1 Like

What is the issue? The average casual is pulling in 2mil gold per month now…

1 Like

ill buy up to the 50k one and wait
will be laughing if gold is a lot easy to farm in TWW

1 Like

I wish. At around 300k. But definitely not 2 mil a month.

11 Likes

Well if your not playing maybe but an hour or two per night can net 300k most days.

Lmao…

33 Likes

I play about 3 hours a day and have 300k from two months. It’s not close to 2 mil, lol.

21 Likes

This does seem a bit on the extreme end.

5 Likes

Citation needed.

16 Likes

this is nothing the tier 3 cost was almost 2-3 million gold

Seeing a lot of peasants in here.

8 Likes

Having a friend to transfer gold or w/e to an alt on another server is free.

I don’t have a friend, so 3.126 million gold it is.

1 Like

So, you are saying the process isn’t buying a token with gold and then that gold is used to purchased by another user? The system is just randomly adding gold to the game?

3 Likes