New Wrathion Quest requirments

Now that’s interesting, I don’t have it on my toons. I wonder how many people that are having problems with this have the gift of N’zoth.

Also got rid of the gift immediately after finishing that quest line, so that’s not it.

yay…more silly gating of content behind raids…

Just what the game needs

8 Likes

I think it was bugged i relogged and then it it worked still have the gift.

2 Likes

Have to kill the last two bosses in eternal palace and finish all of the war campaign mine didnt work at first but i relogged and boom quest giver shows up near the turtle who gives you the weekly by the transmog building

I checked and it is the quest that needs to be completed, not just defeat Azshara. This quest is picked up in Nazjatar from your respective faction leader. I updated my previous post as well.

4 Likes

You just need the achievement for those two bosses my buddies are doing now and havent touched that quest still in there log. And the war campaign.

Is it the quest that you get after you gather 3000 exp and defeat the NPC in front of the raid?

Can you complete the war campaign on one character and do the azshara part on another?

Each toon has to finish the war campaign.

1 Like

Its the raid quest Jaina gives you infront of the raid to kill azshara. I did have that quest active to be completed before I got the Circle of Stars achievement and turned that in before I went over to the Earthen Guardian & the quest was available.

1 Like

What a pita, my hunter completed the war campaign and can get the quest right now (have been sitting at 2700/3000 for weeks), but I don’t like to run group content as DPS, and my healers/tanks have not progressed much in the war campaign and sushi people exp thing.

I rather wait until someone comes up with a video of the quest.

1 Like

Not mising much honestly.

Yeah, that is exactly why I am going to wait. :rofl:

I’ve cleared the full Eternal Palace raid before, had the quest chain done with Azshara long ago, and finished the war campaign.

Wrathion quest isn’t starting. This thing is bugged for some players. (Not sure what the commonality is among the players experiencing the bug… maybe being on a Horde character that stayed loyal to Sylvanas? I also have the Gift of N’zoth, but others seem to say that’s not the issue.)

You know the problem with you gating content BEHIND a raid, is that if you don’t raid there is precious little to do this patch.

8 Likes

I completed both and no quest. What gives?

:EDIT:
Nevermind. I queued for Circle of Stars in LFR and it popped for me, then I left the queue.

Why the HELL do you keep hiding new quest lines behind raids? Stop forcing people into content they don’t want to do.

12 Likes

As always, thanks for the info. This is a weird requirement for a solo quest, though. Can you take that feedback over to the devs?

10 Likes

Fire the SOB that made the locking solo content behind a raid is a good idea.

12 Likes

More asinine gating of story content for raiders only … another reason why not to come back to lolretail.

9 Likes