30min epic bg q

With a suggested wait time of 17mins. Is this normal or did i get another buggy q?

Games being lagging since yesterday … what happens is the queue gets auto paused intermediately causing odd wait times

It’s normal, last night I had similar queue times :expressionless:

Just merc in the meantime, you’ll lose most of the games, but it’s a numbers game… you will play more games so you’ll eventually get a win. I went thru 5 epic bg losses, but then on the 6th game IoC finally popped and we managed to barely win.

Been finding i have to queue for BGs individually. I used to be able to queue for normal and epic at the same time and by the time I was done with the normal the epic BG was ready and popped.

Now I will get into a normal BG and when i get out the epic BG will say normal wait time of 17-20 minutes and just keep counting. Got a screen shot last night of one going for 60 minutes in queue. If i do them separately it will eventually pop.

Epics are tricky to estimate the queue because they’re 40 man.

The 40 people before you got in after 17 minutes, but now you’re #26 in the next group but they’re waiting for 14 more people to want to play.

The lower level Epic BG queues are even worse, I’ve been queued for over 3 hours at times, many many times its been over an hour … and I have NEVER seen a queue pop… ever… not once. I’m not sure if the non max level Epic BG queue even works. I’ve been leveling several characters lately and I keep them in the EBG queue pretty much the entire time, easily a hundred hours since BFA launch.

Alliance are too busy trying to do PVE(mythics) to get gear to PVP. Sad.

Yes I’m trying to get my io score up. Sorry I’m not in AV for you to feast on :joy::joy::joy:

It’s due to the PTR up… both horde and alliance epic queues have doubled

Not at 120. I’m getting in a little faster than usual Horde-side.

It was last night for me … 19 minutes for horde and 8 min for alliance when I tried to merc