30 Runs is

Right, this is a legitamite drop farm. Why should a player doing this be stopped?

2 hours of play over 6 real life hours is not too much or something only tryhards do. Those 2 hours of play lock you out of instances for 24 hours now.

How is that ok?

The point is that it is a complete PR change. It wont affect botting in any meaningful way.

1 Like

The issue isnt that instances are capped itself, its that this does not affect bots in any form, it only affects 1% of normal players, that may not seem substantial, but thats what matters; a portion of the playbase is being negatively effected by a change made that wont even make a ding in what bots can do.\

tl:dr change hurts HC players, not bots like its supposed to

That’s 6 hours of resetting Brd. More made up scenarios. More pretend outrage

Oh go take a lap. I’m pretty sure you’ve never spent 6 hours a day farming MCPs in your life and even if you couldnt “Forged in Lava” isnt exactly a try hard guild anyway. :joy::joy:

Made up? Hardly.

You know you don’t have to be playing wow for the rest of the 6 hours, right?

Seriously, go ask any warrior on your server how they got their SGC. I guarentee you, some will say this is how they did it.

New change screws them over if they go for 3 hours one day and 3 hours the next morning, too. Which would be 2 1 hour play sessions.

Agreed…30 is plenty

Have you even ever join a group to spam dungeons? It doesn’t take 6 hours to do 30 lockouts. And for MCP farm it takes under 2 hours. Get a clue.

I main a warrior. I’ve farmed multiple sgcs. It doesnt “screw anyone over.” Calm down with the histrionics

1 Like

Ok Matukas

I highly doubt that you main a warrior or you wouldn’t be posting on an alt. No reason, again, to believe that you’re anything other than a bot trying to make this look good. Have fun leveling your mages on the new account.

Whatever you say, friendo.

It affects some players, it doesn’t affect bots even slightly.

It’s a bad change and I’m right to call it out.

I’ve got a war and a priest on your realm but ok sweetheart. Keep it up with your fake outrage

1 Like

It’s not really about the limit, it’s about how boneheaded the change is. It doesn’t stop botters, it gives the IMPRESSION that it stops botters to dumb people, and the only thing it really does is make blizzard get more subscriptions.

They are lying to our faces and the credit they gave to our intelligence is insulting.

That last one is important. Every single change blizzard considers always seems to have a veto rule: “does this change make us more money? if not, vetoed”

Soryy for giving an example where you are farming an instance within the 5 per hour lockout.

With better and better gear you can easily pull bigger and bigger packs squishing runs within 5 per lockout. People can also find ways to skip packs and finish a run under the 5 per hour.

You probably wont get the cap casually playing or ignoring guildies, or being selfish, but you can easily reach the cap by farming a specific boss, item, or something in a dungeon as you don’t need to farm all 6hrs in 1 go, and if you use an alt (on the same account) the limit get’s cut in half.

when you are too afraid to post from a lvl 60, you don’t really get to have an opinion.

No I still do. Thanks for playing tho bb. :kissing_heart:

when you are too frightened to post from your main but insulting other peoples guilds, you have become beyond pathetic in my eyes.

Oooh noooos. A mediocre mage on another server doesn’t like me. Hold on while I compose a limerick to commemorate my sadness.

Ahem:

There once was a mage named Banti
All in a twist were his pantis
He was real sad
Because his bots were now bad
And now he cant afford his shanty