30 instances... good joke. reverted when?

“Doesn’t matter, gonna be mad anyway!”

Every election, and primary, and anything local too.

<3

2 Likes

That explains it.

1 Like

“Civic participation proves whatever it is I want to think about you for the current mode of convenience!!”

/point
/laugh

1 Like

Nah, its just worrisome that you can be lead to believe things so easily and be swayed the way you have been

1 Like

You’re under the impression I place hope or stock in Blizzard like some sort of father figure…

They’re a company selling a product. If you don’t like the new formula, stop drinking the soda.

You’re taking this far too seriously despite signing a contract that says they get to do what they want and you have had to repeatedly agree to it over the years.

4 Likes

Its kinda like when Trump says we should stop testing so our numbers dont look so bad youre out there with a #thatsmypresident sign

1 Like

when you should simply just believe everything owns says.

6 Likes

Its not what im saying, its when you logically look at it and see the evidence in the world for yourself, you can see its ineffective and useless.

1 Like

Oh you hate Trump too!?!

/twinsies

2 Likes

Nice name, Demon Hunter…

4 Likes

I’m sure most of the evidence you look at comes in the form of confirmation bias

5 Likes

Muh logic lol.

Btw, invoking Trump should be another form of Godwin’s Law.

2 Likes

Simple yes or no questions for ya

Is fly hacking still in the game?
Is pathing abuse still in the game?
Is botting still in the game?
Is boosting still in the game?
Is resetting still in the game?

2 Likes

I agree with you that no attempt should be made to fix a problem unless it fixes it 100%

5 Likes

Problem is it didnt fix anything, obviously

“Obviously” Always a word associated with solid logical arguments.

I’m right! QED.

2 Likes

If i could cure the blind I would, trust me

This is my favorite form of nonsense thinking, because it implies that any sort of cost/benefit analysis is impossible to the person who believes it.

3 Likes

Considering you support useless ineffective things I wouldnt trust a cost/benefit from you.

Then it should be easy for you to supply incontrovertible proof. So far you provided none. Vigorously and forcefully asserting something doesn’t constitute proof.

4 Likes