30 instances... good joke. reverted when?

“IT’S NOT OUR GAME TO CHANGE”

That was a quote from the Classic team when asked about changes coming to the game. I don’t know when that changed and I don’t care, this was a bad change that almost exclusively negatively affects real players while the bots simply swap servers.

Hold true to the words I quoted as well as the words you spoke early on about listening to the community. We didn’t ask for this, and we’ve asked you to revert it, we’re not the retail community… we expect this to be reverted.

Final note, a part of being a great game developer and part of what made Blizzard so great all those years ago was the ability to admit mistakes and listen to the community. I don’t know when that changed but it’s pretty clear that this was a mistake, the only question is whether or not 2020 Blizzard is willing to admit that they aren’t perfect.

22 Likes

Agreed, this change needs to be reverted.

But the bigger problem is this: Communication

Blizzard has been absolutely abysmal with how they communicate with their paying customers. Absolutely atrocious.

This needs to change, especially with how much of a cash cow Classic is.

12 Likes

Alterations to the Platform. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game. Blizzard may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Platform or Accounts without notice or liability.

14 Likes

LOL.

Check.

Mate.

2 Likes

Sure, Blizzard has the right to change anything they want, doesnt mean the change isnt stupid.

7 Likes

“Blizzard is sooooo stupid!” “Stupid blizzard being stupid!”

1 Like

Well you’re in luck! You have a unique power Blizzard cannot deprive you of ever: unsubscribe!

6 Likes

Or they can make the smart decision. Revert it and get back the subs they lost from this change. Nobody was quitting because people could run 30+ instances.

6 Likes

All 18 of them will surely be missed.

13 Likes

Minamalize it all you want but to lose subs for a useless ineffective change is a dumb business decision.

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re very very privy to the economic trade-offs of eliminating bots against the supposed en masse unsubscribe

4 Likes

This change doesnt eliminate bots. Thanks for exposing youre blindly supporting a bad change though lol

4 Likes

Oh I see we’re at the “I know how eliminating bots goes” phase of troll knowledge.

Quick transitions!

3 Likes

Do bots still exist? Yes. Are bots created daily still? Yes. Do gold sellers still sell gold? Yes, infact their value went up with this change. Again, good job supporting the change stevie wonder

4 Likes

“If it didn’t get rid of them all, forever, then it was a dumb dumb change!!!”

/point
/laugh

8 Likes

It didnt fix any of it

2 Likes

Okay.

2 Likes

40,000 more were made since that post. Golf clap to Blizzard I guess?

Botting - exists
Fly hacking - exists
Pathing - exists
Boosting - exists

But hey, it was gullible enough to make you believe in it

It actually is funny tho, whats a good way to eliminate bots? Make a change that creates MORE bots!

3 Likes

Shifts to…

And then you go back to making this relevant yet again:

4 Likes

It wasnt relevant to begin with. Its a useless ineffective change that you support for whatever reason . If youre an american I hope you dont vote.

3 Likes