3 x players LF heroic raiding in DF

Hi all,

Two friends and myself are looking to get into heroic raiding - preference of two raid nights a week at or after 7pm AEST. My discord is best to reach me on: Cide#6520.

Background on us - Myself: Super flex role/class(class not locked in yet), DPS(Warlock/Druid), Healer w/ dps offspec (Rsham/MW monk).

Healers - last exp on organised raids was SoO in MoP getting CE & selling it. Acheives AOTC & KSM each season he plays. Extremely relaxed player, great time to be around. Will be playing Rsham or MW - will also dps if needing that flexibility.

DPS - Never had exp in organised raids - mainly been a pvp’er but has played alot of M+ for KSM’s on the seasons he has cared about. Happy to not be core and just be called upon when needed. Will be playing Lock or dps Druid.

Myself - FOMO player, I just get the shinies each season but looking to dig my heels into organized content. KSM early each season, 1800 elite sets and AOTC. Haven’t locked a main, so if there’s a niche the guild needs, this could help me lock in a main :slight_smile:

I am trying to undersell us as we don’t have much to show other than consistent KSM/Rival/AoTC - No egos, just happy to be there and will always try be our best.