3 Players LF TWW Raiding Guild

Group of 3 looking for a raiding guild preferably Tu/Th start time somewhere between 6-7pm PST with hard end time no later than 10pm PST

Player 1
Resto or Ele Shaman

Player 2
Holy Paladin

Player 3
Willing to flex to fill gap in raid needs

3 Of us stopped playing retail in 2019 and have had fun and interest in returning for TWW. Our experience is heroic raiding and m+ 20 keys. Looking for a good group of gamers who have an adult sense of humor, know how to have fun and clear content.

2 Likes

Morning Axtel, Underground is looking for DPS and heals for TWW.

Our raid nights are Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-930pm PST. I know they aren’t your preferred days, but if it works we’d happy to have you.

You can reach to us on Discord. Nickorvis or Timotay25 if you want to chat.

1 Like

is currently recruiting for TWW and aims to build a unique community of players seeking a fresh take on guild life. Our goal is to revive the spirit of classic guilds by fostering friendships, defeating bosses, and enjoying ourselves in the process. We also host engaging guild events such as Transmog competitions, along with organizing fun activities and tackling M+ dungeons on our off nights.

If you are interested please contact Furva-Aegwynn in-game or Hush.0170 on discord.

1 Like

Hi Axtel! Our raid start time is slightly before what you’ve identified but if you still need a home and can make it work, I think One Night Affair on US-Stormrage might be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC-focused guild offering the luxury of achieving AOTC quickly while only having to dedicate a single, 3-hour night per week to raiding.
We raid Tuesday night 8:30-11:30pm EST, with an optional second raid night on Thursday from 9-11pm EST.

Our raiders like to enjoy the progress of raiding with a casual, tight-knit group while also having plenty of time to dedicate to other aspects of the game. We have many members who enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and especially running keys. Our progress from DF is as follows:

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

We are led by a GM and Officer corps that have all at one point been dedicated CE raiders and who bring a wealth of knowledge and dedication to our raid team. We emphasize efficient boss kills while participating in a more casual, yet still determined environment. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, see below for recruitment contact information! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs:
HIGH: Healers
Moderate: DPS w/ tank off-spec
All classes welcome to apply

Recruitment Contacts:
Russo2305 (discord) or Russo#1226 (bnet)
Lucast0562 (discord)

1 Like

Hello,

Cerberus is looking for 4 more dps and 1 healer for our AOTC raid team. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-10:00 pm CST.

You can reach me on Discord at shandrew or through my bnet Shandrew#11621

1 Like

Hey Axtel! We sound like our times may not work for you, but going to throw us out there anyway for you if you are interested at all :slight_smile: Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hey, Axtel,
I"m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are an established, medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team. We are looking to add a few DPS, need a mage, as well as likely a holy paladin. Sounds like your group’s goals and playstyle are pretty well in line with ours, so if any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth .

Good Evening Axtel our raid times are tuesday and thursday and I would like to talk to you more.

hey axtel below is our info reach out if interested

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey there!! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW… I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

Heya,

Was just reaching out to see if you guys were still looking for a guild. Check us out below for a bit more info.

The Dignified
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contest
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.