3 LF Raiding and Mythic+ Guild

Hello,

Myself and two others are looking for a guild to raid with. We are all very competent and capable of competitive damage and healing. We all have several Alts, and mains are mostly Ilvl190+. We are mainly looking for Normal clear, Heroic Progression and mythic plus. Mains are below:

MM Hunter 201
Resto Druid 196
Vengeance DH 197

Would prefer to raid on weekdays, but would love to discuss schedule.

1 Like

Hey there, friends! Here’s our guild post (<Crimson Fury> [H] Looking for Thurs/Fri night raiders for a fresh raiding experience), check it out and see if we sound like a new home for you! :slight_smile:

Hey Shotcha I see that you haven’t listed Cutting Edge as something you’re aiming for which is interesting because that’s also not something we are aiming for. We’re older now and while some of the people in guild could easily step out and become cutting edge, we also have some friends that definitely could not and maybe need a little extra help. We’re trying to walk that line between challenging content, with fun. No policing of covenant choices or race/class combos. We want to do content as we can. 10/10 N - 7/10 H at the moment. We do keys as well and the GM is considering forming up an RBG group.

We raid from 8:30-11:30 PM EST wed/thur

Discord is SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet is SpacePope20K#1320

I’d be happy to chat with you anytime about it. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Last Pull would love to add all three of you to their morning raid team :slight_smile:

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST

the DH and Hunter have gone AFK due to issues with Slands but the Druid is currently an officer in my guild. this is an old post, but dang am i happy to have met these 3 boys. amazing people and players <3

Hey Shotcha!!

My guild might be a good fit for you and your buddies!

We’re in need of raiders and people for m+

Please add me and we can chat about it, i’ll post my guild spam below. thanks!

• Angel

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups