<Crimson Fury> [H] Looking for Thurs/Fri night raiders for a fresh raiding experience

Crimson Fury is looking for fresh faces for our raid team, as well as M+ grinders, altoholics, PvP sensations, casual players, and anyone else looking for a new home.

• Raid nights: Thurs/Fri: 8P - 11P server.
  • Dedicated Torghast groups every Tuesday night for any level of experience.
  • A laid back raiding environment where wiping doesn’t result in someone bailing, it results in learning from mistakes and moving forward.
  • Formerly two raid teams consolidating into a single team. We accept raiders of all levels of skill, including new players, returning players, and those that just need a fresh start.
  • Teamwork and communication are a high priority on this raid team. You will have to be social with your fellow raiders, have a sense of humor, and not take the game so seriously. It’s a video game, friends. Let’s make it fun and get some loot in the process.
  • Raid leader has 10/10H experience, raid team is starting over from scratch. We will progress through normal for mechanics and chemistry, then immediately begin the AOTC hunt. CE is currently not on our radar. We’re a casual raiding guild.

Please respond here or contact me directly on Discord (Traveler#9882) or BNet (Krazen#11987) if you’re interested in the raiding team. Alternatively, you can reach out to our GM, Zaraleina (CatLady#11234), with any inquiries. We look forward to talking to you and bringing you into the squad. Be well, friends!

2 Likes

Seems like a good deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s an awesome deal, friend. Come on down! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note to all reading: We are also open to absorbing other guilds, as we’re the patchwork of a couple different guilds. Got a handful of friends you play with and y’all can’t find a home? We got you.

1 Like

Hello all! Koza, thanks again for setting up this recruit ad for our guild! I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and to mention a few classes that we could use to fill out our raid team. We could use a resto shammy to provide us with their awesome healin’. As far as dps, all roles are welcome and accepted to join, but a hunter, lock, and DH would all be helpful. Let us know if you’re interested in being a part of our raid team. All raiders are provided with feasts, flasks, and guild repairs. I also help out guildies who need any enchants.

As far as mythics, we could use all roles and classes! We enjoy running mythics a lot (both M0 and keys) and it would be great if we hardly had to pug any roles. As far as casuals and levelers, come one, come all! We’re a casual and laid back group who enjoys hanging out together and helping each other with quests, professions, gearing, etc…

We hope to hear from you soon :wink:

Yeah, that!

Inquiring via Discord Anatheema#1125

Thanks!

It’s looking like we have good start on a weekend raid team as well. We’re still polling our current members on their weekend availability but it’s looking like Fri/Sat will be best for most. If you’re free for raids on either Wed/Thurs or Fri/Sat, let’s chat!

Post updated to reflect!

We’re currently accepting all for Wed/Thurs as well as a potential weekend squad.

Happy upcoming New Year’s, everyone! Just wanted to stop by and post a quick update. Our raid teams are filling up quite nicely. We could really use more healers and ranged dps. Rdps preferably non-mage, like a hunter, lock, and/or spriest. :slight_smile:

Hello, all! We hope that you all had an excellent and relaxing holiday season, and hope that you have a happy and prosperous 2021! We’re still recruiting and would love to chat with you if you’re looking for a casual guild environment. We have two raid teams that raid on Wed/Thurs and Fri/Sat respectively, and we also do a little bit of everything else. Mythics, pvp, you name it. Drop us a line and see if we’re a good fit for you!

What time does your Fri/Sat team raid at? I have a group of people im trying to form a team around. but ya know how recruiting is :). We are currently doing sat and sun. I work until 9pm CST so its gotta be after that at least.

1 Like

Our current Fri/Sat team runs at 8-11pm, but if you’re interested in bringing a group we’re more than happy to have y’all and set up a team for you based on the hours that y’all are available. Then we would proceed to start recruiting to fill any open spots. Edit: how many of you are there?

Hey, I’m a returning player looking to play casually but still get in on some raiding and mythic/pvp in the future.

I just hit 60 on my Hunter so I’m still working on getting my ilvl up, but Crimson Fury seems like it could be a good fit.

My Bnet is Cartboy#1772 or Discord Cartboy#3001

Saw your friend request. Sent you a couple of messages but didn’t get a response so just let me know if you have any questions or would like an invite. :slight_smile:

Bumping with updates to our refresh to the raid squad. If you’re looking for a new home, we’re looking for you!

I’m super excited for our recent changes to the raid team, and we have a great team going. Get in touch if you’re looking for a laid back, fun, and progressing raiding environment. We welcome all classes and roles, and could still use a little bit of everything on the raid team!