3 hours queuing for mythic plus

I’m on it, on the phone right now with Bliz. This problem will be addressed personally. Partyunicorn, top 10% in world wants priest buff now. But non specific buff.

10 Likes

You can’t queue for Mythic plus…

Neat. But you know that you are trolling still. Why?

I am not trolling. Pointing out your problem and disagreeing with you is not trolling.

Now, if I say you sound like an entitled child that may be trolling. But I never said that.

2 Likes

Your guild tried to recruit me … actively and hard. Months of messages.

So my problem is that I’m invested in playing an undesirable class … what problem were you pointing out?

Maybe it’s your transmog?

Since we never reach out to others to join, and instead let people come to us… no. But maybe you should see somebody.

could be. I wish I was an orc.

1 Like

Ahh good to see you still have the sense of humour :joy:

1 Like

Your inability to see that this is how the game is and others have experienced this many times before and they play alts as well. A class can’t be top of the heap all the time, sometimes you have to accept you need to play another character or just be flexible enough to change the way you are playing.

2 Likes

ok. I remember you guys, late night on Hyjal “the jewel of the west” or something like that … but ok. Tell yourself whatever you want.

???

May be open a ticket in suggestion forum also to bring to their notice.

Your guild dodged a bullet in any case.

3 Likes

those are MY keys! you’re missing the point.

1 Like

We screen people pretty carefully.

1 Like

What’s the point?

You’re misunderstanding … I have multiple mistweavers, I’m very willing and eager to play alts. This xpac is not conducive to playing alts at a high level. Whatever though, you can keep pummeling into this though, I don’t have any additional effort. Enjoy.

Not sure at all why you want to make less people care about this game.

1 Like

There is always going to be classes at the top and classes at the bottom, even with balancing. Some people will instant decline based solely off of meta always, and that’s okay because it’s THEIR group.

I suggest you just make your own group if you aren’t willing to play around the Meta.

Source: a very mediocre arcane mage, who has a 1079 io that only PuGs other people’s keys.

1 Like