3 hours queuing for mythic plus

Ye, I personally don’t discriminate against any healer, I’ll take the first quality healer that signed up and build the DPS around it.

You kidding? Sin is currently one of the worst performing specs (havent checked after the buffs)

They killed M+ pugging in SL in general.

The double nerf to loot in M+ has substantially reduced the people running M+ and even more so those willing to do it in pugs.

I have a SP and feral that were bnoth 2400 io in bfa dn doing 20 keys and they have basically done no M+ this expansion because first I couldnt get geared enough and then when i did I couldnt get into groups.

2 Likes

sorry, but you can play outlaw … you can get a weapon from pvp at worst, and you can get into keys. I am well above the top 1% of players, and spent 14 hours this week getting declined. I did not apply for one single key that I was not overqualified for … and was invited to none of them, and instadeclined to almost all of them.

Gotta be honest. Sounds just like good ol’ vanilla days.

1 Like

You could have started your own group or make friends in the game to play with.

2 Likes

You can play outlaw. Priests can play NOTHING.

I have spent dozens of hours making my own groups and pushing my own keys. How do you think I have the rating that I have?

So make more - I don’t understand the complaint. If you have the ability to make groups do so and then you aren’t at the mercy of others.

2 Likes

Like really, why would you even write a response like this without any consideration at all? Priest is in an obviously terrible spot right now, which is going to end up being detrimental to the game you like to play going forward? I’m not sure at all why you’d not consider the data and would try to dump a game?

1 Like

Laughs in latin american player

8 Likes

I see you just wanted to whine about priests, not the inability to play the game.

4 Likes

:100:

It went from understanding, to empathy, to apathy real quick

1 Like

Do you not understand anything at all? Maybe this is only a higher level thing and I don’t understand. Maybe priests are GREAT at low level. But at above 14, “no priests” is the most common text you’ll see, and despite me being the best of the best, and outgearing, and outscoring them, I get instadeclined, because priests are THAT BAD in the game right now. Never before has this disparity happened.

I feel you 100%.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this.

lol, good analogy, it does feel exactly like that … SL is vanilla days of imbalance.

Yes, this is probably the issue for you. You now have to deal with what others have dealt with for expansions.

I have zero sympathy for you. I play alts and there is many of times when 4 of my main alts are all at the bottom of the heap.

1 Like

Look at my logs. I’m a top healer, easily top 10% in the world … healing is even worse for priest. I’m typing from a dps perspective, which is absolutely terrible but is remotely possible, after at least 15 hours of trying, for one group that you highly outgear and outscore and outlog … but healing is no chance at all.

Post on your main. I have multiple alts with mistwalker title, high warlord, cutting edge, and other things that I can show through achievements that I am willing and proficient on alts.

As far as I can tell looking at your achievements you are simply talking trash for the sake of it, which is trolling.

Going to start flagging you for it … why troll?