3% Dmg Aura Missing on Live

are you ****ing kidding me blizzard

when we said we wanted bm buffs that didn’t mean just nerf our best spec down to its level

3 Likes

27.6k SIM to 26.8k feelsbad

Lost a 1000 dmg on sims GG blizzard

1 Like

I wonder if this is something they can hotfix before raids tonight ;X

Yeah, if yall could fix this that would be great.

Hopefully that hotfix doesn’t take too long

Wait… so… we got stealth nerfed…?

3 Likes

“a damage increase.” Note that they didn’t say how much - 1% is an increase.

So why is there a hotfix post saying:

• Corrected issues with balance updates from Tides of Vengeance that were missing from this week’s update, including a Marksmanship Hunter damage increase and changes to the Equipoise and Replicating Shadows Azerite Traits.
1 Like

Like I said before Blizzard have hate and despise the Hunter class and wish they would all re-roll and disappear.
It look like you have heed my warning and re roll into a mage, gratz on seeing the light and re-roll.

3% damage is being hotfixed so lets all calm ourselves…Those that are MM.

(Bloody hell…I cannot believe I am saying this.)

Sorry about the two deleted posts i thought they had nerfed UV vision again lol so we are talking about the old nerf …

So wow really the damage increase added earlier is now missing … kind of fail. I was wondering why i was lower than usual this week.

1 Like

What class does Blizzard not hate? Serious question.

Blizzard hate all their class but Hunter is the most hated. I was in their last board meeting and you can see the distaste in everyone reaction when the word Hunter was mention.

1 Like

Are you sure because i was reading some people in the warlock class forums and they say that lock is the most hated.

Tho tbh, Priest back in december when Disc got nerfed were crying that no other class ever recieved that much hate.

So i don’t know man.

1 Like

Man do you do anything -but- come and troll the hunter forums?

Yeah forgot, if you don’t agree with the masses you are a troll.

Bring something unique plz.

1 Like

That’s because Discipline went for almost a full patch being a way overpowered spec - long enough to get used to it and think it was normal.

Those are just rumors from a unreliable source, I have the inside source in Blizzard headquarter and they all are telling me that for past 10+ years of WOW existence the only class that the devs regret they create was the Hunter. It’s my mission to have all hunter re-roll and seeing that you on a Shaman I’ve at least made some impact.

This actually made me laugh :grin:

I didn’t even knew you before playing the shaman :rofl::rofl: