3% Dmg Aura Missing on Live

After the UV nerf, MM was granted a 3% damage aura to compensate. Currently, this aura is missing.

Please explain if this nerf is intended or it’s a complete miss.

22 Likes

:pepehands:

1 Like

That’s pretty “Messed” up Blizzard, hunters as a whole is pretty much in the gutter. Can we get some love <3 ? Then we love you back

Mod Edit: Cleaned up language.

1 Like

Really blizzard? This is some solid QA.

Boy have i ever told yall how much I like the rickyrocket :rickyrocket: . Every time I see it I crack a smile. There’s nothing quite like the rickyrocket. There’s that look he’s got that is part smug, but not in a any explicit way. Just in the way he looks like he’s having a good time and enjoying life, and you just look at it and can’t believe someone’s so genuine and just enjoying themselves that it comes off as smug. I think this ones going down in history. You wouldn’t think just takin some picture of a guy smiling would be so calculated, but even the details like the level of the crop gives you just the right amount of that lit up face to tell a story of the guy. And that’s a story that could fill a book.

2 Likes

you fixed our spec, make us horde all our TR into MM azerite gear, then you take away…

Please Blizzard, take your time to check that issue. Thank you for taking your time.

1 Like

pls fix pls fix

Really would like some clarification on this. Hoping it’s just an oversight and not intended.

Wonder if there’s been a rollback on a few things (accidental or intentional). The Equipoise buff for Arcane mages seems to have been reverted…

2 Likes

It working as intended. It a known fact that Blizzard hate hunter and your should all quit or re-roll because the 3% DMG nerf is alive and not going nowhere.

4 Likes

Bump QUIT NERFING US BLIZZARD FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX!

4 Likes

are you ****ing kidding me blizzard

when we said we wanted bm buffs that didn’t mean just nerf our best spec down to its level

3 Likes

27.6k SIM to 26.8k feelsbad

Lost a 1000 dmg on sims GG blizzard

1 Like

I wonder if this is something they can hotfix before raids tonight ;X

Yeah, if yall could fix this that would be great.

Hopefully that hotfix doesn’t take too long

Wait… so… we got stealth nerfed…?

3 Likes

“a damage increase.” Note that they didn’t say how much - 1% is an increase.