3/8M 438 Hunter, 435 Monk Tank Looking For Guild

Looking for a progession raid guild Sunday - Thursday 10-1am EST. Can play hunter DPS or Monk Tank.

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would look through the Alliance weekday channels and see if you can find what you’re after. = )

Sellouts on illidan horde 3/8M with pulls on ashvane, Currently looking for all exceptional dps. We raid 2 nights per week on Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 CST.
And on thursdays we do sale runs.

We also have a very active m+ team which will help everyone gain their keys every week.

For more information add Blue#15336 . or you can find me with discord blue#9440

DMCG of Illidan 4/8M

Recruiting ranged dps and healers, especially mages.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst.

Swiver#11128

Hey there, we need a hunter so let me know if you’re interested!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 5/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a hunter please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hello Dispatch!

Who is John Galt is a Horde raiding guild on the server Hyjal. Our current raid times are 7:30-10:30pm pst (10:30-1:30am EST) on Tue/Thur. Our current progress is 3/8M. We are currently looking to add more RDPS and potentially a new tank to our roster to help us push for CE. I would love to talk with you and get some more information. If you are interested feel free to contact me any time on Bnet Delgalo#1485 or Discord Delgalo#9742. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

We Have Jobs Too- Illidan [H]- has been playing together since BC and is comprised mostly of adults with jobs/families. We are more casual than hard-core, but we are progressing in mythic. We are 8/8H & 1/8M EP. We raid T/TH 9pm-1am EST.

We are looking for a few more dps and heals to fill out our mythic roster on Thursdays, and we clear heroic on Tuesdays. If this sounds like a good fit for you find me in game Kelina#1440 or apply at whj-guild .com

Hey Dispatch,

Freedom Delivery Crew Horde Zul’jin

LF Ranged DPS and Tanks
Casual Mythic Guild / M+ Guild

3/8 M EP 8/8H (4/8M BOD after reform)

Raid days:

Tuesday 9 - 11PM ET
Wednesday 9 - 11 PM ET
Thursday (optional) 9 - 11 PM ET

Add me on BNET Mike#111930 / Discord Strider#2489 if interested or have questions and we can have a chat.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde.

3/8M Eternal Palace
8/8H Eternal Palace
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hey there, please get in touch with me if we sound like the right fit

TLDR Version :slight_smile:

Guild - [A] But My Parse
Server - US-Proudmoore, Pacific Time Zone
Times - Tues/Thurs/Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm PST
Progression- 7/9 M BoD 8/8 H TEP 3/8 M TEP

More info-A <But My Parse> 3/8 M TEP US Proudmoore LF Melee/Range dps/Tank

Contact info-
Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)

Hey Dispatch!

I don’t see a lot of dranei hunters - makes for a cool look!

If you are interested in a solid group that goes twice a week Tues / Wed 10pm EST - 1am EST look into the below!

Gray Parses Only

About Us:

We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US . We created this guild in Legion and have built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and finally succeeded at getting CE last tier. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class

ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged

Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST

We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

BFA Progression

4/8M, 8/8H EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression

10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge this expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:

Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E

Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Raklion#1133, Mastablastah#1100

Hello,

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 4/8M 8/8H EP

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Elite on Illidan (4/8M, Horde) LF R.DPS!

GOALS FOR BFA
Cutting Edge for each raid tier on a 2 night a week basis, while building meaningful friendships.

RAID SCHEDULE / EXPECTATIONS
Tuesday / Wednesday from 9 PM-Midnight (Central) Server Time.
Optional raid day on Sunday from 9 PM-Midnight (Central) Server Time.

Optional raid day can consist of Heroic, PTR test, Raid/Key sales.

We are looking for people that understand how progression raiding works. I place a ton of emphasis on self accountability in raid. Come to raid prepared to learn quickly and win. Show up on time with all your consumables and anything else you may need during raid regardless of if we provide it. If you make a mistake, own the mistake, identify how it can be corrected and execute that on the next pull. Before the next raid, analyze your logs and identify where you can improve. A player that is truly hungry to improve and grow is the most valuable player in the game to us.
Being on a 6 hour weekly schedule means that we need to be efficient to stay on par or ahead of guilds that are raiding more hours than we are. All team members are expected to show up to raid having studied the encountered thoroughly which allows us to have a serious yet relaxed raid environment.

RAID NEEDS
At the top of our watch list is:
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter

COMMUNITY NEEDS
We are very eager to expand our Keystone running community and stick to the same values here as we do with our raid team members. Our discord is quite active and is a great platform for getting key groups together.

Our doors are open to more casual players that feel that we possess an environment that they would like to be a part of. We have consistently enjoyed having casual players in our ranks. Most of our casual players enjoyed the guild enough that they followed us to Illidan Horde when we transferred. We work hard to insure that we continue to see this type of support.

For guild inquiries please add and DM one of our officers on Discord.
Snow#8528 - GM
Telos#4214 - Raid Leader
Crimson#0965 - Officer

Hi There, We are in need of a good tank and would love to talk to you more! Add my btag Ushuima#1987 or check us out here [H] <Reason> 3/8m LFM 2 Day Raid