3/8 M Warlock looking for raiding guild!

Guild just fell apart, and is no longer raiding this tier. Would like to stay alliance, however open to going horde. Warcraft logs are below.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/pade#difficulty=4

I am a team player, who just likes to raid and kill bosses. Looking for a good mature environment. I can play all the destro specs. I have been playing destro for mythic vectis progression.

Looking for guilds that are 3/8 M and better. Also looking to start after 7 pm cst, and end before 11:30 cst. Feel free to add me on bnet if you have any questions.

Pade #1226
Hey Pade!

Just added you on Bnet, would love to have you in our guild. I know we recently took on some other former members of Coffee and Dragons. We raid Tues/Wednesday 8-11PM server time. We're currently 3/8 with Vectis at 5% (hoping to get him on an optional Sunday raid this week). Hope to talk with you soon!
10/25/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Ackthal
Hey Pade!

Just added you on Bnet, would love to have you in our guild. I know we recently took on some other former members of Coffee and Dragons. We raid Tues/Wednesday 8-11PM server time. We're currently 3/8 with Vectis at 5% (hoping to get him on an optional Sunday raid this week). Hope to talk with you soon!

Just to follow up, I know Ackthal is at work and unavailable most of today so if you're interested in our team and would like to speak to someone earlier, feel free to add/DM me on Discord at Snow#8528

Thanks!
Hey Friend, I think you'd be a good fit. We have several 1100+ IO teams pushing keys, Arenas and RBGs. We are pretty active, not one of those guilds that only gets on to raid. Lots of loyal players who have played together for a long time. Hop in discord recruitment text channel below, would love to chat!

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
- Tank *Need for raids this upcoming week*
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- All Cutting Edge Players

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

Team 1: 7/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Team 2: 8/8H 1/8M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Team 3: 7/8H (Wednesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid, Pally or Priest.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Added you. I went through your logs and talked some of your ex guild members. I feel like you'll be a good fit.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
raid schedule: Tues/Sun 6pm – 9pm MST
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
I think you'd all be a great fit. We provide a fun environment w/ 6 hour raid weeks and lots going on outside of raiding stable guild that should get CE each tier looking for good players like you. We'll also help pay for part of your transfer.

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Zek'Voz in PH2

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Loyal Raiders that Are Not Mechanically Challenged

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries/Alt Runs
    M+ Key Pushing
    Other Games (COD/Fortnite/DOTA/LoL)

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past world first and server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Contact
Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk

MF TRYING TO REPLACE ME GAWD

Hi there!

I’ve added you as a friend on Bnet, hoping to get a hold of you that way as I know this isn’t a daily check for most people. My gamer tag is: Lianybean#1943

Just reaching out because currently my guild is looking for a Warlock. We are an 8/8H and 3/8M guild. You can read about us here: [A] <Shiden> 8/8H 3/8M recruiting for Mythic, but I think the best way to get to know us is by hopping in our discord and chatting.

You can also add me on discord: Lianybean#1579

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hey there Pade! I’m glad you’re looking for an alliance guild, and that you are a team player.

The -Everdreaming Fan Club- is an Alliance Weekend raiding guild, raiding 2 nights (Friday/Saturday, 8pm-11pm Server Time/Mountain Time). We ended the tier at 4/8M, and are looking for 1 dedicated tank and ALL dedicated DPS to join us as we push into BoD. We’re a chill group of raiders who, for us, 2 weekend nights of raiding is not too much, and not too little.

Please let me know if you are interested! I’ll be sending you a request at: Swifyre#1796 if you have any questions. Cheers!