3-4 friends LF Guild

Hello,

New to this server, and 2-3 friends and I are looking for a guild to run M+ with and two of us have interest in raiding. 5/8 H VoTI so far with a few pulls on Dathea and Brood. We are all KSM (not sure if this is worth mentioning). Relatively flexible with times/schedule.

Roster consists of:
-Enhance Shaman (Me) with a Blood DK and Hunter alt. (Would like to raid)
-Holy Paladin/Preservation Evoker (Would like to raid)
-Prot/Ret Paladin (Primarily keys and chill)
-Devastation Evoker (Primarily keys and chill)

BNET: Gmoney15#1972

Imperfect-Mal’ganis is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Hiya I added you on Bnet!

Hello! Our guild is a brand new guild on malganis [H] that is pushing AotC. We are still recruiting, but we are still pretty small. The group we have are all guys and gal’s that have played together for 10 plus years and have mythic raiding experience. Raid times are tues/mon 8-10pm cst. We also push 20+ keys. You can message me in game at Yserity, or message our GL Vermaelen, or get back to me on here if you are interested.