2v2 is just for carries?

All I see is carries left and right, I’m new to monk and wanna do games against ppl with my gear and my xp, but the system is broken, im going against glads with far more xp than me, at 1400. Went against pikaboo at 1400, like wth.

1 Like

No reason to maintain/push 2v2 rating for most people who play 3v3

So, yeah, you’ll see people helping friends, selling carries, setting up alts, etc

Yeah, he is making bank.

4 Likes

That’s why they need to roll out rated solo q

3 Likes

Hell. No. Skirms in the style of real pvp.

1 Like

2s exists for wow streamer content

2 Likes

Its like a miracle when Pikaboo does 3s on stream.

6 Likes

In my experience up to like 1400 feels pretty normal, then somewhere in between 1400 and 1600 MMR you run into a lot of games where Duelist-geared Rogues, Fury, etc. are doing duel 1 shot builds to sell carries, and after 16 or 1700mmr it’s extremely common to check-pvp people and see they’re teams of multiglads, the occasional R1, etc.

This is a good season for maybe getting a little better at the game, but it is not a good season for expecting to be facing equal experienced people if you actually want to push a little bit. The upside is you’ll get to a point where seeing enemy teams with glad drakes means absolutely nothing to you, and even be a source of amusement when you beat them (and gives you the ‘we’re doing pretty good to be facing nothing but Glads’ excuse when you need to cope).

But that’s about as honest an appraisal of WoW PVP this season as I can give you.

7 Likes

this actually makes me feel so much better.
i been hard stuck at 1500 and by god doing my best to learn to push.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a tough season bro, don’t get down on yourself if your games feel sweatier than you think they should. lol There’s Gladiators sitting Rival/Duelist rating right now that aren’t able to get back to 2400+, etc. Just not a ton of people playing, and a lot of the people who are playing are people who’ve played for years, so they’re usually pretty solid players.

2 Likes

HAHA FRIEND THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO CUT DOWN SALES TEAMS IS TO MAKE IT SIMPLY HONOR GEA to CONQUEST GEAR A SINGULAR UPGRADE NO NEED FOR USELESS UPGRADING SINCE IT ENCOURAGES SALES TEAMS INTENDED GAME PLAY BTW.

1 Like

2s bracket is the best bracket

1 Like

One of my first twenty or so 2s games was against Palumor.

I wonder if it has always been common to run into top players at not-that-high MMR (1.8k in this case) or if it’s just because the game is not popular anymore

Guess I’ll have to take your word for it :boxing_glove::smiling_imp::boxing_glove:

1 Like

Coward.

I recently went to 1800 on my main in 2s. I was fine up until around 1600, then I started hitting multiglads + carries once every few matches. At 1700, I was routinely going against carries and multiglad players every other match.

Watch the Golden Guardian’s latest AWC performance and it’ll show you what happens when they actually go against people their own caliber :skull:

1 Like

Savage.

What you trying to say? Pika can’t actually flawlessly outplay people who aren’t 50% behind him on gear, even further behind on game knowledge?

Next you’re going to tell me he didn’t even have time to sap and pull out a selfie cam to dunk on the other AWC players.

3 Likes

crack a claw baby thats the move

I do like those guys though. The positive energy is nice.

So, you’re trying to talk bad about GG and they are 1-1?
Lets see you do better princess.

iv’e seen quite a few high xp player’s come back then leave after a month or two.
R1 player’s also complaining about how trash it is.
there was that one streamer inkxibitx? a multi-r1 player who came back even after a motorcycle wreck that nearly killed him, he was having to click abilities because some type of perma nerve damage, people was trolling him on stream for it.
the pvp is bad and the community is just as bad