2v2 is just for carries?

Jesum crow, pikaboo plays a ton of arena - I thought I played a lot getting in 50 games on Friday nights.

hi sorry im actually just extremely washed up go easy on me please

1 Like

lol I’m pretty sure the game is not that way where you only face gladiators/r1 players at low rating. Sometimes happens? Off course, but the high rated player are running with a low geared player that can be easily defeated.

I faced Pikaboo at 1900+ playing faceroll double rogue. Not impossible to win too.

The way they talk makes the game seem impossible even at low rating. Who doesn’t do pvp don’t even want to try if read this topic.

BUT THEN HOW WILL BLIZZ MAKE MONEY OFF OF WOW TOKENS BEING SOLD TO PEOPLE WHO WANT CARRIES?

What is with the HUGE uptick in boosters this week? Today I queued into so many DH’s carrying people. One was 2270 carrying 1570 mistweaver. Killed the mistweaver. The rest were around 2-2.3k carrying rdruids and hpriests just doing 6.3k dps from ranged while being perma slowed and kited. Why is DH a range class now? 2/3rds of the games today were smurfs selling carries gets really tilting.

Also queued into that Zsteezy loser that I have reported for advertising in the Group Finder tool DOZENS OF TIMES.

Imgur

1 Like